Help

Good but Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product but lasts for only 5 days. That's okay if you use it to help with a cold but not for daily immune support. I did not feel an advantage by taking this product over other products with Andrographis.

Kan Jang Plus Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hi, Ihave some bad feelings gegarding these capsules. When I started to take them I got a terrible ache i my stomach. I had to stop taken the capsules. Immediately after stopping the ache was gone.

Helps beat cold sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the first time about a month ago to have on hand for colds or flu that may crop up while on our family vacation. Nobody ended up getting sick, but at the end of our trip my husband started getting the tingling feeling that means he's getting a cold sore. I gave him these to try, hoping for some antiviral protection. His cold sore was the smallest it has ever been in his life, and it only lasted 2-3 days before it was completely gone. This is amazing for my husband because he is plagued by the cold sore virus and his blisters last at least 7-10 days. Next time he gets "tingly" we'll try these again.

Excellent immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Much stronger than the Kan Jang version previously available in the U.S.- more effective even if you just take 1 or 2 capsules.

Every Canadian should have it for the winters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And only Swede's would understand the cold . .

saving it for a major flu case,hope i won't use it.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this company definitely knows how to make potent formulas so i decided to try this one,it also looks they picked the right plants for the immune building job although i would switch the Sibirian Ginseng aka Eleuthero that doesn't work well for my body with Echinacea angustifolia which does wonders when i'm sick with some viral infection....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has been scientifically tested and may help on common cold. Among others, it contains Eleuthero (that some wrongly call ''Siberian ginseng'') and andrographis.

It does help

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think that these pills do really help the immune system. I was working in a clinic for a brief time during flu system, and I never once got sick. My mom recommended them to me and I highly recommend if you are in a situation where you need an immune boost. I only took one a day and I was good to go, so very nice!

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for Cold or Flu, I have tinnitus and need to clear any head/ear/sinus issues quickly.

Kan Jang Plus Is A Great Immune Support Formula!

Posted by BeckySue on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the Original Swedish immune support formula used by millions. Great Product!

1 2