Gentle positivity

Posted by Reviewer2708009 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tweaking my brain chemistry gently without big pharma sledgehammer drugs I thought to try this,as before I was using a mixture of ashwagandha and rhodiola that has now been discotinued. i use this sporadically when I feel I need soothing and I have had good calming results. Calm and also clear headed.I recommend this.

Great results.

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule in the morning with food and feel calm all day...gets rid of the shakes taking care of 4 grandkids gives me!

not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed that I did not experience any kind of calming affect after using this product. Glad it helps lots of other people.

Didn't help at all

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In fact I think I was more stressed on these! It may take more time. I was very hopeful for this as I'm what I call a stress monkey.

Bob

Posted by Reviewer1769841 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!! I sleep soundly, wake clear headed Not foggy headed. I will order more. This is a must try If you don't sleep well.

nice

Posted by inbalweisman on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works good for PMS.

actually makes me slightly jumpy & Jittery...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i would go with Schisandra , Suma (Brazilian Ginesng , Maca (Lepidium meyenii) or Amla (Emblica officinalis | Indian gooseberry).Chamomile,also known as Matricaria recutita never calmed me down either,then again i prefer other herbs like valerian (Valeriana officinalis),Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) or Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent for unwinding at day's end

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I work as a trainer and between the energy of club and clients + my own workouts and nearing 50 yrs- I have appreciated the quality in all the adaptogens made by S.H.I.

I took half of the package(twenty capsules) and...

Posted by Tristan Hart from Japan on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...didn't feel any change in my actions, really. I guess it was sort of an experiment. Well, any-way, I'd bet the product is all-right, just perhaps not for me.

Soothing

Posted by 5459419635163566386 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best product in my supplement cabinet. I order in bulk.

1 2 3