Gentle positivity

Posted by Reviewer2708009 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tweaking my brain chemistry gently without big pharma sledgehammer drugs I thought to try this,as before I was using a mixture of ashwagandha and rhodiola that has now been discotinued. i use this sporadically when I feel I need soothing and I have had good calming results. Calm and also clear headed.I recommend this.

Great results.

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule in the morning with food and feel calm all day...gets rid of the shakes taking care of 4 grandkids gives me!

not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed that I did not experience any kind of calming affect after using this product. Glad it helps lots of other people.

Didn't help at all

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In fact I think I was more stressed on these! It may take more time. I was very hopeful for this as I'm what I call a stress monkey.

Bob

Posted by Reviewer1769841 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!! I sleep soundly, wake clear headed Not foggy headed. I will order more. This is a must try If you don't sleep well.

nice

Posted by inbalweisman on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works good for PMS.

actually makes me slightly jumpy & Jittery...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i would go with Schisandra , Suma (Brazilian Ginesng , Maca (Lepidium meyenii) or Amla (Emblica officinalis | Indian gooseberry).Chamomile,also known as Matricaria recutita never calmed me down either,then again i prefer other herbs like valerian (Valeriana officinalis),Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) or Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent for unwinding at day's end

Posted by Reviewer1777653 on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I work as a trainer and between the energy of club and clients + my own workouts and nearing 50 yrs- I have appreciated the quality in all the adaptogens made by S.H.I.

I took half of the package(twenty capsules) and...

Posted by Tristan Hart from Japan on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...didn't feel any change in my actions, really. I guess it was sort of an experiment. Well, any-way, I'd bet the product is all-right, just perhaps not for me.

A Bit Expensive but Very Effective

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the most effective ashwagandha that I've used with regards to relaxation and just taking the edge off stress. Perhaps it's the addition of the Chamomile extract, but it does work better for me than any other ashwagandha product I've tried. I use 2 or 3 daily on a regular basis while going through peri-menopause and while it may not be the only thing I need, it really does make a positive difference.

1 2 3