annoying

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like the fact that the cotton in these rounds is organic, and there is no skin irritation stemming from using these, but when you put any liquid on the round and apply it to your face, the round comes apart, and leaves cotton lint traces everywhere. it becomes more of a hassle to try and get the lint off your face than whatever you were trying to clean off in the first place. stick with the swisspers cotton balls. much better product

Not Impressed

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These Cotton Rounds are made from organic cotton, but that's about all that can be said for them. While they are organic, the cotton is bleached, not natural, so it's not exactly the most environmentally-friendly product. It would be better if they were well made and functional, but these fall apart and stretch easily, which makes them pretty much useless. I won't re-buy.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are great for all kinds of uses, and are firm, yet soft, on the skin. It's so nice to use organic cotton and support this small, environmentally friendly industry.

Been using them for a while

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great, I used to have a problem with some organic cotton rounds (they were too fuzzy and leaving pieces of cotton on your face), but Organic Essentials are perfect, easy to use and organic.

Glad that iherb makes this available

Posted by Reviewer2108596 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Go organic when you can, especially when it comes to the things we put on our skin, which does absorb. Good price in comparison to Whole Foods store, etc.

Pre-Order Regular Products (like this) to Avoid Running Out of Stock When You Need it

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hate to be without a random product like this when I need to take my makeup off. There is nothing worse than running off to the pharmacy to pick up that one item that you're missing. When I'm getting low, I pre-order on iHerb to keep my regular products stocked. Shipping is usually no more than 4 days. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Not soft enough for sensitive eyes

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I wanted to purchase organic cotton rounds because I am trying to switch my skincare routine to be more organic/natural. I was quite disappointed with these organic cotton rounds as they were not soft enough for my sensitive eyes. I would not recommend it if you are looking for cotton rounds for eye makeup removal... *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

ok

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wish this product were made of nonchlorinated organic cottons, since it is apparently made of bleached cottons.

Exceptionally soft

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They come apart a little which means they don't have glue or chemicals in it, so it's better this way. Super, super soft. But I wish they came in non-bleached paper wrapping and NOT plastic...

Average.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing extraordinary with them, but I strongly prefer to buy organic when it comes to cotton. So will buy again when I need a new bag.