Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to use products that I got from the drug store and although they work well, the ingredients in them worried me. This has ingredients in it that I feel are much safer and provide a healthier alternative. After all, many impurities are absorbed through the skin and the mucous membranes are the most suseptible to absorption of chemicals. It works great,too - very slippery and it only takes a little bit. We transferred ours to a container with a much smaller opening so we could dispense a small amount at a time.

Very Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife was very pleased with this product. It was as close to natural that we have found. Previously we had enjoyed using organic cocoanut oil, but this is nicer. Thanks for a great product!

NICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works well and best of all, the ingredients are very safe.

Best I've ever tried...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow! This is truly a silky lubricant. I have a drawer full of many other products and had them turn sticky and gooey in no time. This is a keeper! A little bit goes a long way, I would highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a non-sticky , non-scented personal lubricant.

Sylk, Natural Personal Lubricant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great substitute for K-Y Jelly.

Sylk Natural Personal Lubricant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I heard good things so I thought I would try it. I absolutely love it. Works great. I feel young again. Thanks

review of sylk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good product, better than i hoped

slyk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well for dryness and intercourse but i wish it was a little bit thicker as it's watery and can pour out easily and would last longer.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok

Nice natural lube

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff and am glad I chanced upon it. Doesn't burn (which is more than I can say for most lubes) and is a nice consistency. Neutral scent.

1 2 3