If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Posted by oasisnutrigenics on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was a great product until they decided to change the probiotic profile from just Bifidobacterium Longum to a laundry list of probiotics less effective against Candida. I really don't understand this move, if someone was smart and had an ounce of business sense, that Symbiotics obviosly lacks, they could gain a loyal followingly of consumers in this segment. So now we just need to find a good Colostrum product, because all colostrum has lactoferrin, and then add a solid Bifidobacterium Longum. Iherb has a good Bifido product offered by Digestive Health.

Feeling much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having CFIDS and FMS, I have been on a candida protocol for several months trying to get some relief. I had gotten some improvement, but not as much as I had hoped. I added this Candida Balance with Colostrum Plus a week ago and immediately felt the difference! Many of the aches and pains have decreased dramatically and I have tons more energy. It used to be such a chore to do the dishes or take a shower even, but now I find myself cooking, cleaning, and wanting to go outside for a walk as well. My mental clarity has improved significantly too. I had heard about colostrum, but have tried so many other things over the years, and never got around to it. Decided to give it a try, looked it up on iherb and found this product. I would reccomend this to anyone suffering from Candida along with a good anti-fungal. As soon as the candida is under control, I will switch over the regular Colostrum Plus product.

Digestive Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Colostrum helps with new cell growth, Probiotics helps with poor digestion, and it has ingredients to help balance candida growth if you have problems with yeast overgrowth. I use to purchase products for these symptoms individually but now that I have found this product I have saved myself some money.

Candida Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a terrific product. I have been trying to get my ph balance away from being acidic and nothing has worked in the way of eating and nutritional untill i started taking this product. I even lost 10 pounds without trying and do not crave the sugar like before. No running to the bathroom with this product for myself.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am working on controling my candida. I really think this product is doing the job. I love knowing it has colostrum in it. Colostrum is so beneficial for our immune systems.

Candida Balance

Posted by arieschild on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't notice any difference between this product and other probiotics. But today when I removed my polish from my toes, I noticed that the fungus is getting lighter on my toe nails. This means that fungus in my system is going away...finally, nothing else works like this, that I have tried, except to eat totally clean, no sugar, carbohydtates, caffeine, almost everything, which is impossible to do totally all the time....for me, I like to live it up occasionally and have some chocolate..which is a no no.

Very effective

Posted by ShaunD on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These probiotics are truly as effective as promised. I am planing to stop all other probiotics I have taken before and only take these. They go well together will all other candida treatment products specially Saccharomyces Boulardii. I take them any time, day or night but I feel they are more effective around 1,5 hour after food. I also feel like they are more effective after cup of green tea.

This is the best for getting rid of candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had the worst die-off reaction when I took these. I could tell it was killing loads of the fungus, and I had to back off because it was overtaxing my liver. I am only taking them every other day until I can handle the die off. I feel more exhausted when I take them, so I try to plan it around my college schedule. I think this combined with the candex is a perfect combination. I am hoping to increase the dosage soon. Slow and steady!!!!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I kept a dog that the vet said wouldn't last the weekend from kidney falure, alive for about 5 months walking and going to the bathroom. Got alot of love for a extended life. I have been taking them for my diabetes, it helps my sores on my feet heal and slows down the itching. It has also slowed the thirst and lowered the sugar levels.

Product Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These probiotics have helped me to feel better. I like the fact that they have the coating that protects them so they get where they need to be. Nice price too!