No surgery now!

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband started on these following hospitalization with massive antibiotics for perforated diverticulitis. He was told by the colorectal surgeon that he would need a bowel/intestine resection after everything healed up - about 3 months - and to go ahead and plan on it because it was very, very rare to not need the surgery. Well, he just went for his followup and surgical consult, and the doctor was surprised (based on how serious his condition had been) that he does not need the surgery! No pain, no swelling, no "leaks", no fevers, and everything "working" daily as it should. Prayer + colostrums - did the trick!

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have always loved this product. It has always worked well for me. If I do catch a cold my recovery time is shortened.

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by Reviewer1490952 on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Between proteolytic enzymes, colostrum high-ig, Gr8-Dophilus, liquid glucosamine chondroitin, B-50, and zinc, my leaky gut is healing very nicely! Also drinking water with apple cider vinegar and honey, so I'm going to keep doing all this until it's completely cleared up.

WILL CONTINUE TO BUY

Posted by Reviewer1673862 on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.

good

Posted by wenjing on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Long time user of Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2561079 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product to help with a stress reduced system. Every household should have it. Unbeatable price at iherb.com

Great for colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get very frequent flu because of low immunity and health issues. After taking this, I noticed that I don't get the flu! Colostrum helps people with low immunity. Also good for the gut and inflammation.

good

Posted by 5380075313069056829 on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ver y good

Posted by 4739845058764202016 on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works beautifully

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1754018 on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product 2 times and will continue to buy it. I LOVE it!

1 2