Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been recomending this supplement for a few years now. Friends and family that have taken it have then passed on the "good word" to their friends and family. I started taking it for stomach problems that doctors say there is no drug for so I researched and tried this product. My husband a non beliver of supplements seen for himself all the benefits that I was getting from taking it that he started as well. It controlled my stomach problems, gave me hair growth for my thinning hair, it helped my asthma, my leg pain and engergy and mood. It is a great product,, I would only trust this exact name brand. iherb is the best seller I use to buy from health food stores until I found this company carries it and at the best price available! L.Vasquez

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for energy and recovery and for killing candida. Highly recommend this supplement for many fatigue related disorders and for feeling well.

Won't be without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking colostrum after my sister recommended it to me. She was put on it by a doctor, as were her children, and the results were amazing. Their chronic sinus/ear infections disappeared and when they caught something viral they got over it quickly and with less downtime. I had to try the product as well, and I have had amazing results. It literally detoxified my body, and I was already a very healthy eater who uses supplements daily! I lost 11 pounds! Now when I'm overtired or know something is circulating I just triple my dose and it passes on by! I won't be without this product!

this is a staple for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Colostrum has helped my allergies, my skin, my ability to fight colds/flu, gives me more energy and I give it to my dogs, which helps their energy, makes their coats heathy, eyes sparkle. We love it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a horrible case of candida, and I bought these to help with that and some other issue. I really like this product but feel that I should disclose that it can give you awful die-off symptoms if you have candida (or other parasites/fungi) like I do. Die-off symptoms can include dizziness, nausea, fatigue and flu/cold symptoms; so if you experience these symptoms after taking colostrum, understand that is the product doing its job. That being said, I had to cut back on it and am taking it very slowly now so as to minimize die-off. I'm using it in conjunction with Candex (which doesn't cause die-off), and have been killing off a lot of yeast that way. I plan to start increasing my dosage again once die-off is under control, and then move on to maintenance. Colostrum has been clinically shown to lower blood sugar, triglycerides and bad cholesterol, while raising good cholesterol. You can't beat those positive effects for the price!

Relief from Mouth Ulcer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son use this whenever he feels a mouth ulcer is about to erupt. It works! The uler simply disappears. If one is already in progress, taking the colostrum helps to heal the ulcer in shorter time (it usually takes about a week for a mouth ulcer to heal itself). I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from mouth ulcers.

Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Colostrum when I was in Canada in July 1999. I read newspaper articles about it and decided it would be good for me. I have taken the capsules every day without fail and at 86 years of age I am either lucky or my wonderful state of health is due to Colostrum.

Love the product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product since 1999. Since starting its use I had not filled an asthma inhaler in 10 years. I have managed to keep my asthma/allergies in check with only the colostrum. I will continue to use the product and always keep several bottles on hand.

I will take colostrum for the rest of my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this because I read it can help with Interstitial Cystitis. Not only has it helped me with it, I can't believe how well it boosts my immune system. I have always been susceptible to colds and with two small children in daycare, I am exposed to them all the time. Since taking this I have not gotten sick. Whenever I feel that tickle in the back of my throat, I load up on this and I never develop the sickness. I am so happy to have found this supplement.

This one is for the dogs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have an ailing senior Pom, suffers from cushings and has an enlarged liver and spleen. He has done a complete 180, plays with his squeekie toys again, walks/runs the yard, plays with the cats- he's like a 2 year old again. He looks forward to his "medicine" twice a day, laps it up mixed in some water with no hesitation =)