RESTORED MY HEALTH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly wonderful product. I am in my seventies, and had been ill for some years, and was steadily getting worse. I was an asthmatic, and was developing allergic reactions to many food substances. Colostrum has completely eradicated these problems over the last twelve months, and I think this is due to the fact that it revitalizes and rebuilds a worn-out immune system, and also re-establishes a healthy gut. Iherb is also a terrific Company to deal with, speedy service and a wide range of excellent products at amazing prices.

Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have this product on hand all the time. It is the best way to get healthy fast if someone is ill. If I feel anything that suggest I may begetting ill I will start taking it right away and by the next day what ever was trying to attack me is gone. Also if I have to be around anyone who is ill I will take it to prevent me from getting what ever thy may have. Great product!

Excellent for fighting viral infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps to build my immunity! Also helps me with my skin and keeps me young- looking--good for my bones too! Thank you i-herb for proving such great products at such reasonable prices!

Did nothing

Posted by LJS on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did not do anhything

Immunesystem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I belive that my immunesystem like this product. It seems like I have a bit better immunesystem now

excellent immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take it daily.

Colostrum Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used this colostrum. I am very satisfied with the changes I am experiencing in my colon: feeling better and stronger. I recommend this product highly.

Great price for this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I are big Colostrum fans and we really believe in the product. The price on this product is unbelievable compared to other merchants.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Symbiotics Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product to enhance your immune system! Best colostrum on the market!