Awesome immune booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have rated colostrum before.We have tried all flavors and they are all good.Daughter still has not had a cold while taking this. Give her 2 on empty stomach(works better on empty stomach)when she first wakes up.She is now taking 2 in the afternoon just while it is flu season, then will go back to giving her 2.I have done the research,can't overdose on this stuff, not toxic, does not build up in the body.Just gives a powerful immune boost.I use it too,have not gotten sick either.Gives you energy.Helps adults lose weight. Helps with allergies,after about 3 months of taking it my daughters allergies are gone.Could go on and on. Love this stuff!!!!

This is better than I expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this colostrum and started a new workout at the same time. Usually I will have sore muscles for two days after. No soreness at all! I'm amazed. I did have slight "die off" effects with cloudy head and head ache. I'm sure it was candida since I always seem to have a problem with that. Only lasted a week. This is the best flavor.

Love this for my toddler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I reorder this for the 4 times I guess. I tried all different flavor and my 2 years old toddler seems to like the orange flavor the most. My boy is healthy as he can be. But when he catches a cold I will increase the intake of this and he recover within 1 to 2 days. I guess it does help with his immunity when he take this.

很赞的牛初乳品牌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在牛奶中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,会继续支持这个品牌!

Great taste and immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For 8 years I've been taking 2 colostrum capsules during winter and spring, it helps me to keep colds away. Now this orange chewable tablets have a great taste, and my sheltie dog is also included with half a tablet a day.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Last year my kids were sick all the time and we were to the Dr. all the time and it becomes a little stressful and knew antibiotics were not good either. So my sister started using this and was telling me it is good for immune systems and I should try it. I did and I have not had my kids to the Dr. at all this year and the minuet they start with runny nose or sore throat I double the dose 2x a day and it is gone. We have tried all the flavors and they like the orange the best and I take it as well and love it. I now order all the time and not just the colostrum either, but i do have to say this is amazing stuff! I have never had any problems with orders and will continue to us I Herb.

Forget Whey Protein- This is the utimate in portable recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and works as described. My gym recovery time has improved two-fold and muscle gains are more visible. Excellent Price too, Thanks iherb

Good for your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I started taking colostrum, my immune defense has been strong, I have not gotten a cold as often as I used to (despite I have taken the flu shots every year)and when I did get sick last week, I doubled the dose and got over it very quickly, it was very mild. I prefer the pineapple flavor over the orange one though.

Effective enough -- But the Taste is not so great.

Posted by Angeleyes on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My eight year old took one of these and refuses to take anymore. "YUCK!" is what he said, and my husband agrees. I tried one and I must say these taste chalky and really bad. I don't want to waste the bottle, so I'm trying to choke them down myself which is getting harder to do. I would not recommend this particular flavor, but then there are some reviewers who think they taste fine-- so?

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly, my kids prefer the orange creme flavour over the wild cherry favour, which i've ordered many times before and they are fond of as well. Colostrum helps to keep their immunity level up.