Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder, 21 oz (1 lb 5 oz) 595.3 g (SYM-04022) 40911

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best Value in colostrum available on the market. I'm a survivor of MRSA (Super) Staph picked up in the Fr West Indies. It took me over 3 years of alternative methods after firing my Primary care doctor for 1 1/2 years of failed antiobiotic treament.... which only poisened my system further and gave me additional complications from his failed treatments for staph. I have since come in contact with 8 people who buried family members with the same super strain of staph I had.. Colosturm was enormously helpful in rebuilding my immune system which was severely comporomised in the process of trying to get well. I have turned lots of people on to this low cost way to boosting weakened immune systems, including my gradson who was plagued with asthma attacks. All colostrum is good, but this lower cost product is just as effective as the high cost product that you buy in capsule form..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helped heal leaky gut so severe I was having allergic reactions to ALL 88 foods on the test. I took 1-2 scoops empty stomach am and pm of colostrum, aloe vera empty stomach, l-glutamine empty stomach 2-4 gms daily, and gamma oryzanol. Was able to eat without pain and reactions within days. Start off w/new foods tho b4 trying old ones.

Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel this product is a miracle worker! I have more wonderful stories about colostrum, one being my Siamese cat diagnosed with kidney failure 4-years ago and was failing fast until 6-months after diagnosis I put him on colostrum and he will be 18 on April 11 and is full of energy and life! He responded within a few months of starting Symbiotics Colostrum.

Weight Management!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been so amazing for me keeping my weight in check. So many people have asked me what I'm doing to keep in shape. I honestly know that Colostrum has transformed my body. It keeps me toned and pumps up my metabolism. I have referred so many of my friends & coworkers to iherb.com. This product is truely a miracle worker!!!! And as always iherb has the best price!!! I will take this stuff the rest of my life!!!

Terrific for Leaky Gut and Immune Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help heal my leaky gut. To my delight, it's also helping modulate my immune system. It eases my allergies and chemical sensitivities, while activating the immune cells that attack viruses, fungi, and bacteria. I had been taking Threelac for 4 months for systemic Candida. It contained the infection but did not eliminate it completely. Within a week of taking colostrum, I no longer needed Threelac. For the first time in years, my immune system is strong enough to keep the Candida at bay all by itself! For me, this product is absolutely indispensible.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our dog is 16 years old and was dying. She was suffering from numerous ailments and her fur and skin felt as if she were deteriorating. She could not even stoop to eat her food because she was very weak. After two days of large doses of colostrum powder she began to show signs of improvement. Within 3 days she was running, jumping and wagging her tail. This product has helped strengthen my immune system. I have not taken a single antibiotic or any other medication since using this product. I highly reccommend this.

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking colostrum fro 7 years I am 65 year old and feel like 49 I can tell you it will help anyone. if you are worried about the flu or any other bug this is the answer. just to caps full in the morning and wait 30 minutes before you put anything else in you stomach it is grrrreat.

Improved GI, Better Fitness performance and Excellent Immune Modulator!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really IS amazing. I had some GI problems after taking antibiotics and other unpleasant experiences and remembered, that a friend of mine told me she used it for similar problems and it helped her a lot. All of the Colostrum product sold here were only in capsules form and ridiculously more expensive. I am glad iHerb offers this great product for such a "bargain" price and ships it Internationally! So, I bought this one and started to use at dosages, that would equate to at least 12-16 capsules a day and I have to say, that I started to feel some very positive effects after several days. It's too long of a story to explain all, but I STRONGLY RECOMMEND this colostrum, especially for prevention! It's well known, that colostrum is one of the top immune modulators and THAT is, what you want to put into your body! Something, that REGULATES your immune system and doesn't just BOOST it (like ehinacea, astragalus, cat's claw and so on). After taking it regularly for about 2 years now, we haven't experienced any colds and viruses at all (Once I had some minor symptoms, but they were gone within a day!). This one definitely goes into my Top 5 list of best supplements I've purchased EVER. Sports nutrition, immune food, great taste (I like it mixed with fruit juice), big container last pretty long and affordable price. This one has it all and should be in your Shopping cart as well :)

Great taste & benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an immediate improvement in my digestion and general feeling of well being when taking this product. It tastes really yummy, like shortbread, and is great mixed in with smoothies as well for extra protein. Great for people with leaky gut and psoriasis because nothing strengthens your immune system like this does. Really good quality too, it's definitely from the first two milkings because it's quite yellow (not white) and it's great the lactose has been removed as I can't normally tolerate this.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Colostrum is produced by female mammal right after the birth of child. It contains many immune boosting factors such immunoglobulins, antibodies to help jumpstart the immune system of the newborn. It is also rich in growth factors and hormones to aid the newborn to grow. This product is good for people with weak immune system and needs a big boost and to build up the body stamina and strength. This smells like milk and tastes like much diluted milk. While the product claims to be suitable for lactose free diet, the products do in fact contain trace amount of lactose (from their website). I’m lactose intolerant and my stomach doesn’t quite agree with me even for the small amount of lactose. For the immune boosting effects, it works well for me. It is best taken on empty stomach for optimum absorption and to avoid competing with other nutrients. Another important thing to note is that while the product does not mention pasteurization, this product is in fact pasteurized (from their website). It depends if you see it as nutrients being destroyed or just killing the bad bacteria. This product uses the first 2 milking that it contains the most amount of immune and growth factors since both factors decline with success sive milking. Pricewise, it is quite reasonable, considering that it lasts over 3 months based on 2 scoops daily. This product also causes an ethical dilemma for me since we are depriving the calf of the most important initial colostrum. On the other hand, this product did not indicate whether it was milked from gras s fed cows or conventional cow factory so I would as sume it’s the later and comes with ‘free gifts’ as well. Check out my page for more reviews!