Help

Wish they used cows that are hormone free (rBGH)

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking because the pills contain Magnesium Stearate and it does not say that the cows are hormone free. The pills are chewable, but make sure you brush or teeth after taking as they horribly stick in your teeth. You must take on an empty stomach.

Colostrum Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Our entire family takes this every time we feel our body is getting low from any illness or fatigue. We have used Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus for a very long time and are so pleased with the results we get for our body buildup.

Atlanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my son who has autism. He is tolerating it well and has not had any problems with the product.

Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and works as described.

terrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've got a free sample. There is 2 tablets. But i can not tell how it wirks not because of the quantity of tablets. For me it's impossible to chew it. Taste is so tebbible, i meet such taste first time in the tablets.

Forget Whey Protein - This is the utimate in portable recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and works as described. My gym recovery time has improved two-fold and muscle gains are more visible. Excellent Price too, Thanks iherb

A much needed supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iherb.com for carrying Symbiotics Colostrum Plus. My nephew takes it everyday before school and it makes his mind sharper. Thank you again.

Keep your Immune System in Tip-Top Shape

Posted by kelwel on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Next to getting your flu shot, this stuff is the next best thing to staying well year-round. Colostrum has kept me and my family cold and flu-free for years. It's chewable, so kids will take it. It also comes in Pineapple and Orange flavors. It also soothes sensitive tummies and GI tracts. I got started on it when it was recommended to me for symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis. After researching what Colostrum is and does, and seeing the healing effects, I was hooked. If your kids go to school, or you work in close quarters with others, I highly recommend this for you!

Bloody excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are mild and easy to enjoy. I presume they are full of goodness and health giving properties!

Completely satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tablets, my two-years old daughters love them very much.