Colostrum Plus

Posted by Reviewer2351281 on Jun 01, 2011

Love this product! Our entire family takes this every time we feel our body is getting low from any illness or fatigue. We have used Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus for a very long time and are so pleased with the results we get for our body buildup.

Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3050976 on Aug 16, 2010

Tastes great and works as described.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Sep 22, 2011

I give this to my son who has autism. He is tolerating it well and has not had any problems with the product.

Wish they used cows that are hormone free (rBGH)

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

I stopped taking because the pills contain Magnesium Stearate and it does not say that the cows are hormone free. The pills are chewable, but make sure you brush or teeth after taking as they horribly stick in your teeth. You must take on an empty stomach.

Forget Whey Protein - This is the utimate in portable recovery

Posted by Reviewer1245243 on May 21, 2008

Tastes great and works as described. My gym recovery time has improved two-fold and muscle gains are more visible. Excellent Price too, Thanks iherb

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1230700 on Sep 24, 2010

very, very nice

Symbiotics chewable

Posted by Reviewer2767252 on Sep 07, 2010

Great Product!!

WOW...

Posted by Reviewer1395628 on Jul 10, 2011

Wonderfull Colostrum, my kid is in love with it and I deffinetly will buy again...hardly reccomended:-))))))

Keep your Immune System in Tip-Top Shape

Posted by kelwel on Apr 27, 2014

Next to getting your flu shot, this stuff is the next best thing to staying well year-round. Colostrum has kept me and my family cold and flu-free for years. It's chewable, so kids will take it. It also comes in Pineapple and Orange flavors. It also soothes sensitive tummies and GI tracts. I got started on it when it was recommended to me for symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis. After researching what Colostrum is and does, and seeing the healing effects, I was hooked. If your kids go to school, or you work in close quarters with others, I highly recommend this for you!

Kids stay well over winter

Posted by clevercuts on Oct 19, 2011

This is a booster for our kids, the use to get bad coughs every winter. The past two years on this producy have been great. well kids, Thanks IHERB