Colostrum Plus

Posted by Reviewer2351281 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Our entire family takes this every time we feel our body is getting low from any illness or fatigue. We have used Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus for a very long time and are so pleased with the results we get for our body buildup.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my son who has autism. He is tolerating it well and has not had any problems with the product.

Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3050976 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and works as described.

terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've got a free sample. There is 2 tablets. But i can not tell how it wirks not because of the quantity of tablets. For me it's impossible to chew it. Taste is so tebbible, i meet such taste first time in the tablets.

Wish they used cows that are hormone free (rBGH)

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I stopped taking because the pills contain Magnesium Stearate and it does not say that the cows are hormone free. The pills are chewable, but make sure you brush or teeth after taking as they horribly stick in your teeth. You must take on an empty stomach.

Forget Whey Protein - This is the utimate in portable recovery

Posted by Reviewer1245243 on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and works as described. My gym recovery time has improved two-fold and muscle gains are more visible. Excellent Price too, Thanks iherb

Keep your Immune System in Tip-Top Shape

Posted by kelwel on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Next to getting your flu shot, this stuff is the next best thing to staying well year-round. Colostrum has kept me and my family cold and flu-free for years. It's chewable, so kids will take it. It also comes in Pineapple and Orange flavors. It also soothes sensitive tummies and GI tracts. I got started on it when it was recommended to me for symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis. After researching what Colostrum is and does, and seeing the healing effects, I was hooked. If your kids go to school, or you work in close quarters with others, I highly recommend this for you!

Bloody excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1324921 on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are mild and easy to enjoy. I presume they are full of goodness and health giving properties!

Completely satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1048925 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tablets, my two-years old daughters love them very much.

A staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer2682870 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have three small kids and this is the first thing to go in their mouth every morning. They are sick much less than their cousins and friends some of which are constantly on antibiotics it seems. love the orange and cherry