better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about 3-4 weeks, I have lots of health problems from severe PMS to fatigue, low thyroid & adrenal problems. I've usually gone with herbs to try to feel better but found I needed a break from them so I thought I'd try a different route. With this my PMS is a lot better, I had no ovary pain, no moodiness, depression, cramping etc etc.... the only thing I had was breast tenderness (and this was reduced a little), I'm assuming this can be corrected with progesterone cream. Overall I felt 95% better but still lacking energy slightly though but this could be the adrenal problem. Originally when I first started taking it though I felt exhausted for about 1 week but this passed so again I am assuming it was sorting out my immune system during this tired phase. Then everyone in my house got the flue, it lasted 2-3 days with me whereby others had it for 2-3 weeks. Don't take it PM (after 1pm) as it gives insomnia and cancels out sleeping pills (Valerian in my case). Excellent product, this one I will keep taking and can only foresee my health getting better as each week goes by. Thanks very much for Iherbs quick service too.

Visible difference with Symbiotics colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No kidding - when I open the caps and sprinkle two a day on my Dog's food, he looks like a baby again - his hair fills in, his eyes sparkle, he's all spunky and happy. The plain colostrum formula is available in a powder so you don't have to mess with opening the capsules. But this Immune formulation is only available in the capsules.

fast, high-power

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very low, couldn't even fight a a cold after the flu. I took betaglucan and elderberry with no result. Even mushroom powder wasn't enough. So i took 6 colostrum pills as the bottle says in time of illness, instead of the routine 2 pills. Wow! In 15 minutes my health and energy were restored.

Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum Plus,

Posted by Reviewer3174113 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started a new job working with children. I was catching every bug they had. I startd this product, and haven't been sick a day since! Tina

Colostrum Plus 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer2364687 on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had ordered htese for my sister a second time, since she found an overall benefit in her health, and it helped to clear up her lower gastrointestinal symptoms that would not go away with traditional treatment, and she had seen a few doctors.I feel most products from iHerb are reasonably priced, and from reliable manufacturers. Thanks!

Awsome product at a amazing low price

Posted by Reviewer1989990 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This and all of the Symbiotics products should be taken by everyone who cares about thier immune health. It truly is well worth the price and when you combine it with a healthy eating habits and excerise you will experience weight loss.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1993236 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This particular formulation was recommended by a naturopath and it's great. I seemed to have a general better overall feeling after starting on this product with a few days.

great immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer2632885 on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took two of these morning and night while caring for two family members through several colds and flu; it protected me very, very well. I wouldn't be without it now, especially in the winter.

Something happend

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have seen difference in my lungs and in my energy.Very good product

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2293806 on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this every morning and it provided me with very good gastric support.

1 2 3 4