surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptikal about this being a hype, but curious at the same time and pleased to find this actually does affect anxiety in a calming way. It's no miracle pill, it's rather mild but noticeable and quite straight to the target, without other implications, which gives it a very clean feeling. I found a little bit of sleepiness is felt in the begining and this matches findings that it has melatonin receptor affinity, but it's less noticeable than with common anxiolytic agents, and the relaxing effect is nice. Lastly, there may be products close to its effectiveness but at a lot smaller price.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really relaxes me, no anxiety in crowds or anywhere.

helps a lot for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2689448 on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a great asset if you are having these symptoms

Tryp-to-Zen

Posted by Reviewer2323510 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Keeps me calm and helps keeps my blood pressure normal. Wouldn't be without it!

Used this product for years

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is THE GREATEST! I have used it on hyper or irritable days, and sometimes at night to help me sleep. I make sure I always have some in the vitamin cabinet!

Awaken normally

Posted by Reviewer2141183 on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only effective product I have ever taken for sleeplessness. In my case insomnia started with menopause and was unpredictable. I tried several natural products with some effectiveness, but usually with a morning lag. Now I take 2 of these and sleep well with absolutely no lag feeling. Take one hour before bed, and just relax. It is the best!

Great for mild relaxation

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I use this on the nights that I wake up and cannot fall back asleep because my brain is over-active. It is very subtle and always helps me fall back asleep.

On the fence...

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honestly this stuff did not seem very helpful for my anxiety at all. Out of all thirty capsules, I think maybe there were three times I felt a bit calmer after taking it. I'm not sure if this was just coincidence or what. I think it's kind of pricey so I don't know if I'll try it again, especially since I didn't really notice much of a change. However everyone is different, so it may work for you!