Miam !

Posted by Western on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super bon goût de fruits, gommes bien tendres et acidulées, on aimerait un paquet bien plus gros du coup ! super compo, on se fait plaisir sans restriction aucune !!

Yummy

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've already tasted such of Tasty Brand's gummies, as: Mixed Fruit Flavors, Smoothie Fruit and these ones. They all are very yummy. But I think, that Superfruit Flavors are the best!

Fantastic Vegan Gummies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very similair to geletin filled gummy candies. Great flavors and not too sweet or sticky.

OMG!

Posted by Melkeruten on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OMG! If I could give this product 100 stars, I would! Not only does it taste fantastic, it's even packed with healthy ingrediens, AND it's vegan! I've just ordered more of this, and I've also placed orders on the other products Tasty Brand have. I can't wait for it to come! The only thing I could think of that could have been changed, is that they use cane sugar. If they could exchange that with some of the more healthier options for sweeting, than I think this would be the perfect sweet!

Great flavors, not so great texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

To my surprise, the texture was different from the Wild Berry variety - stickier and not as pleasant. Flavors are very good, though.

no gelatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

amazing test , great for vegetarians , kids loved it ,soft . organic product are amazing .

Increíbles

Posted by artemisa on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

En mi ultimo pedido he cogido 4 paquetes, no digo más

Yummmmy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely great for the kids at least you know their getting something healthy

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We tried every vegan!!!! (no gelatin) fruit snack here at Iherb and these were very tasty, soft, natural, great fruit taste, not too sweet.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, natural, my daughter love this - what else can i dream about as a mother?

1 2 3