WOW! Completely freshened my hair style

Posted by 5460085017575729145 on Jan 28, 2014

I have a lot of fine curly foiled hair. A bit damaged. After a big day we were going out that evening - usually I would have had to completely rewash and style my hair from scratch. I spritzed a bit of this magic stuff on (I had just receied it in the post so was excited to have a little look) and it transformed by hair from fizz into formed soft curls!!! It was still lovely this morning (usually a knotted ball by morning). The Tate's toothpaste is unreal too. And the ingredients.. the ingredients!!! Fabulous!

ingredient list does not match contents

Posted by Reviewer1104535 on Dec 05, 2016

I wish I had done a google search on this product before I ordered. It seems the 'Other' ingredients are not listed: cetyl alcohol, centrimonium bromide, hydrolyzed keratin, polymethoxy bicyclic oxazolidine, methylpropyl parpen & citric acid. In my opinion these are the main or only ingredients because this unscented, cetaphil-looking lotion could not possibly contain geranium, clove, pine and other strong smelling ingredients. Their F grade by the BBB is more for advertising tactics than improper or incomplete listing of ingredients, but I feel foolish in forking over $12.45 for 8 oz. of something that my gut told me was too good to be true. I read the reviews, too; but nothing vouched for my suspicion, so I went ahead. That's the reason I am posting now. Some may find this an ok conditioner depending on what you're used to using; but for those looking for an all-natural product, this is your heads-up. Also, if you are one who doesn't mind the above ingredients, it was stated in my google search that Cure Care Conditioner at Sally's Beauty Supply is the same stuff at a much cheaper price.

So far so good,I really like how it makes my skin feel.

Posted by marley on May 30, 2013

Very good product.I would highly recommend Tate's products.They are expensive,but it's well worth the price.

Same ingredient with Tate's conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2620034 on Jul 15, 2013

The listing of Tate's spray and conditioners' ingredient are the same. I think the spray contains more Mountain spring water to make the conditioner liquid-like. This is not like a usual liquid spray that has transparent water-form. It has very thick consistency compare to standard sprays and whoever likes the conditioner but want to use it without rubbing with hands or need a spray-type for hair especially, I recommend this as well with Tate's conditioner.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Oct 25, 2015

I was expecting a good conditioner on this miracle bottle, but I had no such result. The spray was a very light mist, which I liked, but I felt that my hair was not getting any benefits from using this product. It was almost as I had put nothing on my hair, and I was expecting a miracle bottle with this one. Nope, not for me.

TATE'S THE NATURAL MIRACLE CONDITIONER SPRAY

Posted by 5213437525621550365 on May 29, 2016

I had tried so many hair products I was going to give up, not until I discovered Tate's Natural Miracle Spray. I thought how does this product condition hair as well as have so many other uses. Any way gave it a go... when I first used it did not make much difference to my hair. Three weeks later I have no more frizz and very shiny hair...Thanks Tate's and thank you iHerb for making this product available to purchase... Sandra Melbourne, Australia.

Es un producto multi usos

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Es un muy buen producto para los tantisimos usos que tiene. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Nice, light conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1130968 on Jan 23, 2015

This is a really nice light conditioner that you can use without getting your hands greasy. I also use it on my hair and it works well there also. I love the simple, natural ingredients.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

My friend found it to be brilliant

El mejor acondicionador

Posted by 4849742229843397863 on Oct 20, 2013

Deja el pelo o la piel super suave y con la comodidad de aplicarlo en spray

1 2