Seem to work

Posted by kei-rylie on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried it for the first time last night and instantly curbed my craving. Will continue to use this with the Stop-It lozenges and tablets to complement, see if it works. An update after almost a week. This balm works when you're not hanging out with a bunch of smokers who are constantly tempting you. Because once you're out with the smokers, you will not want to apply the balm which curbs the craving.

After

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just trying it to see what it's like, I didn't want to smoke. There was no craving, and when I did smoke, there was no pleasure involved. I'll start my formal program in a few days. I am not worried at all, knowing this is going to be my method.

so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

even just for anxiety it is amazing

It is truly effective!

Posted by Vilacha on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It won't take the craving completely away, but it reduces it a great amount. I recommend using it in complement of any other treatment of your choice (homeopathy for me) and it works pretty well.

NIce feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dry out my lips at all! Very smooth. I don't crave to smoke!

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not bad at all, worth a try.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't recommend it

Tate's natural stop smoking lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was completely ineffective but nice lip balm for general purposes. Disappointed in product but as per usual great delivery time from iHerb

worst thing ever 진짜 비추

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

친구들꺼 지인꺼 해서 5개 샀는데 욕만 먹음 모두에게 아무 효과 없음 한통 다 쓰고도 없음 그리고 발랐다가 트러블까지 낫다고 함.. 그냥 성분표를 조사해봐도 금연에 도움되는 성분이 없고.. 걍 마케팅임...