Great sunscreen..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this sunscreen for a couple of years now and love it! I dont buy anything else now.It smells nice and works better than the other natural or organic ones I have used in the past.

Good product, could use a few improvements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product twice. I prefer natural/mineral sunscreens. The ingredients read terrific, and it seems effective. The packaging is sub par. There is no seal, and the tube never appears full. Also, the product is listed as fragrance free. The fragrance is probably strictly from the ingredients, but for people who are fragrance sensitive this may be an issue. The huge plus side is this applies like a lotion! No white streaks or the usual sunscreen application issues. As long as this product remains priced well, I'll reorder.

Great sunscreen & face cream

Posted by scorpioguy on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great sunscreen. I was in Canaries on a holiday recently and the weather was sunny almost all the time and I used this cream daily and my face never burned. This is also a great face cream. It soothes irritated skin (I think it's due to calendula in the cream). Also, I like it that it's not as greasy as most other face creams. Yet it moisturizes skin well.

the best ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used and don't intent to ever use anything else! I use it every morning and it is extremely light and pleasant, not like any other sunscreen I've ever used.

Tate's, The Natural Miracle SUnscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well, It may be the best sunscreen, I"ll buy it again, but not sure why they call it''a miracle'' Only giving it a rating of 4 because they call it a miracle. I'd like them to stick with explaining benefits rather than use words that make no sense. Unless someone got over skin cancer using it or something like that

TERRIBLE--DO NOT BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the worst sunscreen I've ever purchased. I prefer nontoxic brands, which are often very difficult to apply (white, smearing, etc.). This went on with ease, and I was thrilled . . . until I got home from a day at the beach and discovered I was burned from head to toe. I reapplied multiple times, as directions indicated. I don't understand other reviewers who said they had great sun protection with this product. My son is also burned :-(. Very disappointed. This is my first bad experience with iherb.

Easy to spread on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is easy to spread on and absorbs well. No whitish residue and doesn't leave face shiny and not matte either, but just comfortable. I alternate this with Coola BB face Cream spf 30 which is tinted and is matte. Both are from iherb. God bless you all.

Good Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot and will buy again. The smell is not too overpowering and it rubs in nicely.

Very easy to apply. Not oily. No white tint. Not broad spectrum?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen. Its absolutely the easiest sunscreen to apply. Goes on smoothly on the skin. Feels more like a moisturizing lotion than a sunscreen. It does not feel oily or thick after application and no white tint. Even in tropical Singapore, it does not feel sticky after you apply it. Absolutely love it, except that I am not sure whether it is broad spectrum cos I can't see it on the label. UPDATE: Just read some reviews about the company misrepresenting ingredients list on their products. So I am on the fence now. 3 stars. Might not re-order.

Great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen absorbs well and doesn't have a greasy feeling. I like to use Tates on the body and Coola face spf 30 on my face