favorite tea:)

Posted by 4840003882002788884 on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is absolutely delicious, I can't rave enough about it. It has a sweet flavor that makes you feel warm and cozy. I love it first thing in the morning, or as something sweet after dinner. Bought it on a whim and I'm on my third box. I'm not usually one to repurchase teas, but this is a keeper. I also can't find it in stores so I'm so happy that iHerb sells it. Definitely give it a try if you are an herbal tea lover!

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1778021 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like this one very much. It has this strong, synthetic after taste. I was really disappointed considering I've previous tried several of the TAZO teas and all on them have tasted nice.

Sweet tea for Sweet Autumn

Posted by 5415600878824432822 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really nice to have in Autumn

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

yummy in the tummy

Christmas in a teacup

Posted by 5704470461292144551 on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have swapped coffee with this tea. The aroma reminds me of holidays and warms me up without the coffee breath and caffeine. Best with no more than 200 ml water.

love

Posted by 5460293917633342378 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is love... This is fall... If you like cinnamon apple, this is a great substitute for the real apple cider. Of course, it doesn't taste exactly the same as the real-deal, but it's good enough!

warm ~

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it blends apple and cinnamon to the perfect extent, it taste warm and sweet.

Lovely, comforting tea.

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea was an impulse buy the first time, though the subsequent orders have definitely been on purpose! It is warm and sweet all on its own. When I want something hot to enjoy but don't want the caffeine, I can easily turn to it for a delicious drink.

Me encantó!

Posted by 5651263096785109850 on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gustó mucho, no había probado esta marca y es de muy buena calidad. Definitivamente probaré otros sabores. Saludos!

So yummy

Posted by 5170355465499567668 on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tea, with or without honey or sugar. Doesn't taste artificially sweet like the Celestial Seasonings one does.

1 2 3