best

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fragrant roses tea. For a romantic rendezvous

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Happy to find these! I think Tazo has discontinued this one.

Posted by Reviewer1443543 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that this tea was discontinued by Tazo. I could not seem to find it anywhere these days! It can be a bit unusual to taste roses, when your senses tell you that roses are for scent not taste! But it is a taste you quickly grow to appreciate, as it's not sweet. (That is, if you do not prefer sweet teas) Perfect tea right before bed, with the Valerian Root. I sleep very well on nights when I drink a cup of this tea while reading a good book before bed. Very happy to find these at iHerb. This was my first iHerb purchase and the prompt delivery was appreciated. Everything arrived in perfect condition!

Yummy

Posted by 5665982063215267037 on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea smells and tastes great. However, I am not so sure about whether its effect on my sleep. I didn't feel more sleepy after drinking the tea.

so good tasting

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has such a good taste I really like this one.

Elegant with Roses

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea took me by surprise -- it was so rosey and wonderful to sip and breathe in. I drink on cool or gloomy days for a lift.. or in the evening. I like the tea full strength sometimes, but most of the time, I just put in hot water for about 20 seconds, then remove bag and enjoy tea. I find this way, I can use the bag about 4 times. The flavor does not diminish.

Tazo Tea

Posted by 5536999474904424048 on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has to be my favorite tea

Tazo Tea

Posted by Reviewer2248152 on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for the tassty and calming tea for some time by now, I tried the Well-Being Tazo Rest and I am hooked. Not only it is working but it tastes great. I already recomended it and gave samples to my freinds. Thank you

So tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An absolute must in my tea pantry! Delicious blend, smells like rose water. A drop of stevia makes it a perfect dessert tea....the kind that makes you want to cuddle with a good book in front of the fireplace!

1 2