best

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fragrant roses tea. For a romantic rendezvous

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea smells and tastes great. However, I am not so sure about whether its effect on my sleep. I didn't feel more sleepy after drinking the tea.

Happy to find these! I think Tazo has discontinued this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that this tea was discontinued by Tazo. I could not seem to find it anywhere these days! It can be a bit unusual to taste roses, when your senses tell you that roses are for scent not taste! But it is a taste you quickly grow to appreciate, as it's not sweet. (That is, if you do not prefer sweet teas) Perfect tea right before bed, with the Valerian Root. I sleep very well on nights when I drink a cup of this tea while reading a good book before bed. Very happy to find these at iHerb. This was my first iHerb purchase and the prompt delivery was appreciated. Everything arrived in perfect condition!

Like I'm in Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is so well blended, so uplifting, and so strong yet not overpowering - I feel like I am in a garden in heaven. This is a very pampering tea for the self. I am so disappointed that it is discontinued after I purchased from iHerb as I wanted to buy more. Makes a wonderful gift.

unusual taste

Posted by Anyamalia on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

relaxing and tasty tea. best tea with Valerian root I've ever taken.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink this an hour or two before bedtime. It has a mild rose petal, chamomile taste. With maybe a touch of lemongrass.

so good tasting

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has such a good taste I really like this one.

Elegant with Roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea took me by surprise -- it was so rosey and wonderful to sip and breathe in. I drink on cool or gloomy days for a lift.. or in the evening. I like the tea full strength sometimes, but most of the time, I just put in hot water for about 20 seconds, then remove bag and enjoy tea. I find this way, I can use the bag about 4 times. The flavor does not diminish.

1 2