STAPLE

Posted by satokoban on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

FOR MY HOUSEHOLD. WE USE IT AS HAND SOAP, EVEN AS FACE & BODY WASH, AND IT WORKS GREAT LEAVING NO RESIDUE ON THE BODY.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use it on my face everyday to help reduce my acne. after about 2 weeks i can clearly see results- i have almost done with the acne!! really effective!!!

Like it. Run out too fast though!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It seems that you need to use more than other liquid soaps but left a nice, clean feeling after hand-washing.

very efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product..

mild smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the mildest smell of any antibacterial soap that I can find but is a little drying on the skin. Iherb are always the best for prices and delivery, thank you.

problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The package was damaged... Half of the bottle is in the pocket... What can I do?

Couldn't handle the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought because we wanted an antibacterial liquid soap for those times when you want alittle extra germ fighter especially at the kitchen sink that doesn't have Triclosan in it but it does have Triclosan in it. We were hoping they had at least had something else in this one to deter the tea tree oil scent in it but we were wrong. The t.t.oil scent was so terribly potent and the smell stayed on your hands way after rinsing off so we had to throw it out! If you like the tea tree oil, then go for it, otherwise buy Clean Well Antibacterial foaming soap here on Iherb. It doesn't have Triclosan in it and it comes in different scents. We really like the Orange Vanilla.