Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best i've tried so many different things and this is my best. i've used this now for 3yrs cant be without it. when my husband get his asthma this is my cure. No pump needed...

Good smell

Posted by lucyleell1 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just received this product and am glad to enjoy the rejuvenating smell once I opened it. The smell is very refreshing and is comparable to some luxurious brands like Molton Brown! I will definitely re order it.

Tea Tree Therapy, Eucalyptus Chest Rub, 2 oz (57 g) (TTT-80050) 62007452915293671041

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for reliving congestion and warming.

Супер средство

Posted by EvieFjord on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

При первых признаках простуды - намазать под носом, шею, горло, в ушах и можно "проскочить"

Best Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product several years ago at a health food store. My family is hooked - it's our fav go to and comfort when were sick! It smells and feels nice... Wayyyyy better than Vicks! I returned to the store when we were running out and they no longer carried it. I found the company and they were sold out! Iherb had 3 and I purchased them all at a really great price and received them quickly!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love it...works great and no petroleum!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product is great and better than the VICKS. I'm happy to use it w/20mnth old and for the adults too, all ingredients are natural and safe to use on body. Bottom line it relieves stuffy nose and chest congestion!

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I am using for my 2 month old baby for stuffy nose. It helps to dissolve the mucus in baby's nose, and baby was able to breath, feed and sleep. the smell is perfect. the mint is just cooling and doesn't burn baby's skin. It's become our family's favorite. recommending anyone with young kids.

BETTER THAN VICKS! 😊😊😊

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

APPLY ( N I S4 0 4 3) AT CHECKOUT TO GET UP TO 10 % D1SC0UNT ( 5% OFF + 5% REBATE). IT WORKS!

Calms tots to sleep

Posted by bardalicious on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a soothing smell. I use this to help my son sleep whenever he has a cough. It is quite effective. I think every household should have this.

1 2 3 4