適合油性肌膚夏天使用

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

洗完覺得肌膚很乾淨,適合愛流汗的油性肌膚夏天使用~

This is my 5th bar!

Posted by michellek on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about it, the eucalyptus scent, that it isn't too drying on my hands and face, the little gritty bits of bark in it. It's great for cleaning my back, my makeup brushes as well as handwashing my underwear. The only possible complaint is that it melts fast and doesn't last long but even that doesn't really bother me, I just make extra sure to keep it dry between uses. Will buy as long as I live. HG.

An excellent soup with tea tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice mild soup with pleasant smell.

Tea Tree Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Soap. Great aroma. Highly recommended.

Nice soap, but if you have oily skin

Posted by ananda on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not a bad soap, I presume. Nice ingredients and smells fresh. However, it is glycerine-based, which means that it will rather make your skin dry (unless it is excessively oily). And dry skin is not good. Nice soap if you use it only for your hands, occasionally.

Simple and elegant cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a family favorite. Clean, pure, smells great. We use this to wash our faces as well.

good tea tree soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

size small for me, wish it would be 5oz.

Soothing and beneficial!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this soap. It has helped soothe bug bites on my legs and ankles, bringing down the inflammation. It has significantly decreased my insect bites since I have been using it. I live in the south so anything that helps against the bugs is awesome!

My go-to soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite bar soap. It is not drying, yet cleanses really well and prevents bad body odour. The little bits of crushed eucalyptus leaf act as a body scrub too!

No residue. RInses clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love this soap. The eucalyptus smell is pleasantly mellow. Rinses clean. Naturally antibacterial.

1 2 3 4