Awesome for healing

Posted by Reviewer2874583 on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have periodontal disease. This mouthwash has been a great addition to my oral health care regimen and has resulted halting the advance of the disease. My gums no longer bleed, no are they inflamed and swollen. No bad breath! Since I have been using this mouthwash I no longer get canker sores and any other cuts or sores in my mouth heal very quickly. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1752170 on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great. Doesnt contains bad taste like other mouth washers. Just need to use a little and a mouth is fresh.

Winnie Hui

Posted by Reviewer1270413 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice and effective.

Made my gums more sensitive

Posted by WorldPeace on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This may be good for some people, but not for me. i have sensitive gums and this made them even more sensitive. Not gonna try it again.

Love this Product

Posted by 5102478129072549068 on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over ten years now. I don't use it everyday but specifically when I have the occasional inflamed gum or sore throat. Having tried several similar products this is the best !

Nice mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a pleasant cleansing fresh mouthwash. It does make a difference that there is no alcohol in it (which I like very much.) Tea tree oil is a very good product for all the mouth tissues. Great value and terrific product !

parfait bain de bouche

Posted by Frenchgirl on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

j'ai vraiment l'impression qu'il nettoie bien la bouche, les gencives et les dents. Il permet aussi de garder une très bonne haleine (même le matin au reveil!)

feels fresh

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of tea tree oil! Not strong, yet refreshing enough to feel clean.

Posted by Does-it-do on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Find any other mouthwash in your house. Pick them up. Put them in a basket. THROOOW them awaaayyy!!! Congratulations... It has sweet taste, which is hars at the same moment. it has pleasant birch wood taste and a tea tree oil in it. and after using it, the breath will remain fresh at least 5 hours. Even if you do not eat anything. Five stars. Could be more of it...

best

Posted by MeBackToNature on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's the best natural mouthwash. that's my third bottle. it does not have the minty taste to it, by the magic happens overnight - you don't get bad breath in the morning comparing when you use other mouthwashes

1 2 3