Finally yeast infection relief!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic yeast infections for the last year and my doctor prescribed everything under the sun. It seemed that I developed a resistance to all of it so this product was my last resort. These work great, though I do recommend using them at night because they have a strong antiseptic smell. Also a good idea to put in freezer for a few minutes first because they soften easily as you try to unwrap them from the packaging. Amazing product!

My "must have"

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a severe BV and yeast infection for 6 consecutive months last year. I would take antibiotics to treat BV and this would cause YI, then i would get BV again...vicious cycle. I was so desperate and gave this product a try. Bingo! I was healed. After it killed the bacteria I used probiotics suppositories and took probiotics orally as well. It has been one year since i had YI or BV. I have them at home just in case. Highly recommend!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3128508 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This not only cured a yeast infection, but I also find it valuable as a post period cleansing process. Not many yeast medications work for me, so I'm thrilled to have found a natural alternative that does the job!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have Diabetes, along with Interstitial Cystitis, which can cause pain in vagina as well as bladder. Diabetes can also cause increased fungal infections. I sometimes have terrible pain. These helped me greatly.

Every woman should have

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Always helps when I have any kind of vaginal irritation. I always keep some around just in case.

great for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer1358546 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being a candida sufferer, I always keep a few boxes of these on hand. They're great for yeast infections or use one after your period. I love the clean, tingly sensation :)

I've used 4 of the 6 so far.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the only problem is remembering to put one in at night - too early in the day, and it just slides right out again! seems to have made a difference.

Cause burning and irritation.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These suppositories may work for some people, but they're not for me: every time I used them, I had an excruciating burning sensation that would't go away for two days. And even though tea tree oil, its main active ingredient, is a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal agent known for killing yeast and bacteria and relieving burning and itching, they didn't cure me of BV or offer any relief, only made my condition worse.

Don't use this too often

Posted by Reviewer2098281 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I probably used this too often, and got a really nasty burn that is taking a long time to heal. The tea tree oil should be used sparingly, if at all. I'm trying other, more gentle products now, Carlson Vitamin E suppositories, which are neither as messy, smelly, or strong as tee tree, and which seem fine. Not really anyone's fault - I simply used the product too much over too long a period of time.

Convenient and effective

Posted by Reviewer2608359 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Tea Tree suppositories to help combat a B.V. infection. The suppositories have been convenient because I don't have to make my own concoction. They have also been very effective, after only a couple of days I was symptom free (so more comfortable) and after two weeks I have been able to reduce my use to every other day. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a natural solution to an annoying B.V. infection!