great product great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this price here on iherb.com is much better than any retail store you might go to. i use this to treat toenail fungus and it's been working well.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my mouthwash or toothpaste sometimes.

best antiseptic

Posted by marianF on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil in general, is the best natural antiseptic and the most effective acne treatment that I've tried.This particular brand is good quality (pure, Australian) and although I have very sensitive skin, applying it even full strength does not irritate my face.What I like most, is that it comes with a dispenser (unlike other brands), I would have however preferred a dropper as sometimes a drop is all I need.In addition to using it on pimples, wounds, bites I also put a few drops to my DIY deodorant.It's great!!!

Great results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I apply tree tea oil on my adult acne prone skin when break-outs or small pimples appeared. I also make a face mask at least once a week with "Raw Organic Honey" & a few drops of tea tree oil to create a paste for my skin regiment with awesome results. It really keeps my acne prone skin pretty clear. Give it a go!

J'adore!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it works soo well. I put a dab on my pimple before bed and next morning...PUFF! Gone.

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very useful. I used it daily after washing my face. I also used it nightly in my feet. My skin feels really nice. Absolutely recomended.

hmm..not the best i've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There's 3 brands of 100% pure australian tea tree oil I've tried, mainly this one, aura cacia's, and thursday plantation's. The best is definitely Thursday Plantation's as the oil is evidently thicker, stronger, and a tiny drop works wonders. Aura Cacia's isn't that thick in texture but it does feel like, the oil was perhaps extracted from a different species of tea tree, you still get that stinging feeling that doesn't hurt by the way, but you know it's doing its work. THIS, however, the Tea Tree Therapy which I was having a certain level of expectation since the review seems good, was kind of disappointing. The texture is really thin, that makes me doubtful that it's 100% australian tea tree oil.. It literally feels diluted. Definitely mild enough for topical application on face. My usage was mainly on scalp and occasionally on skin before extracting out black/whiteheads. Well, I just don't think I'm going to repurchase this. This at best, would only work if you are looking at mild usage/results.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and I use it for so many things.

Good Tea Tree product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your looking for Tea Tree oil buy this. It is Good Tea Tree oil. I lived in Australia so I've tried different brands. This is good.

great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil is really great stuff! Nice big bottle here. I use a few drops in the bath water. Wet a cotton ball and add a drop, use for prickly heat, skin irritations, very soothing. Love this.