great product great price

Posted by Reviewer1511379 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this price here on iherb.com is much better than any retail store you might go to. i use this to treat toenail fungus and it's been working well.

J'adore!

Posted by 4636536275631085319 on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it works soo well. I put a dab on my pimple before bed and next morning...PUFF! Gone.

hmm..not the best i've tried

Posted by 5159018759378508623 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There's 3 brands of 100% pure australian tea tree oil I've tried, mainly this one, aura cacia's, and thursday plantation's. The best is definitely Thursday Plantation's as the oil is evidently thicker, stronger, and a tiny drop works wonders. Aura Cacia's isn't that thick in texture but it does feel like, the oil was perhaps extracted from a different species of tea tree, you still get that stinging feeling that doesn't hurt by the way, but you know it's doing its work. THIS, however, the Tea Tree Therapy which I was having a certain level of expectation since the review seems good, was kind of disappointing. The texture is really thin, that makes me doubtful that it's 100% australian tea tree oil.. It literally feels diluted. Definitely mild enough for topical application on face. My usage was mainly on scalp and occasionally on skin before extracting out black/whiteheads. Well, I just don't think I'm going to repurchase this. This at best, would only work if you are looking at mild usage/results.

Useful

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very useful. I used it daily after washing my face. I also used it nightly in my feet. My skin feels really nice. Absolutely recomended.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2380793 on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my mouthwash or toothpaste sometimes.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1172619 on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and I use it for so many things.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1566752 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used the oil in my home made Deodorant. It has been working as expected. This was a good price for the amount ordered and it arrived very quickly. Thanks.

Great results!

Posted by 5285156787710952423 on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I apply tree tea oil on my adult acne prone skin when break-outs or small pimples appeared. I also make a face mask at least once a week with "Raw Organic Honey" & a few drops of tea tree oil to create a paste for my skin regiment with awesome results. It really keeps my acne prone skin pretty clear. Give it a go!

best antiseptic

Posted by marianF on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil in general, is the best natural antiseptic and the most effective acne treatment that I've tried.This particular brand is good quality (pure, Australian) and although I have very sensitive skin, applying it even full strength does not irritate my face.What I like most, is that it comes with a dispenser (unlike other brands), I would have however preferred a dropper as sometimes a drop is all I need.In addition to using it on pimples, wounds, bites I also put a few drops to my DIY deodorant.It's great!!!

Tea Tree Therapy

Posted by 5005265812417031626 on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

help to ease mosquito itchness very fast!

1 2 3