Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree is amazing. My skin condition has been so aggravated from candida that ONLY this pure soap has been helpful to me. My skin loves it.

Tea Tree Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, excellent for the whole body and especially a woman's nether regions that are prone to yeast infections/BV.

exceptional value, exceptional product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, thorough cleansing. Marvelous scent...that refreshing tea tree smell mixed with a charming hint of citrus. I feel safe using it to wash my face without irritation and use it for my entire body as a bath soap. My skin is clean and feels envigorated. I highly recommend this product. (And I'm disappointed that iHerb has been out of stock for several weeks!)

PARA LIMPIAR BROCHAS VA GENIAL

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso para limpiar brochas de maquillaje y va genial, a parte de que las deja super limpias las desinfecta por el aceite de árbol de té que contiene. Lo recomiendo totalmente. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Best smelling tea tree oil soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like using teat tree oil soap but cost of them have a very strong unpleasant smell, this one is creamy and soft and has a really nice smell. Ive been using it for several months now and it's become a staple for me.

Great for Acne Rosacea and Sensitive Skin!

Posted by tealeaf on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin with acne rosacea and this stuff is great. Smells amazing. Lathers up fast. Does not dry out my skin. Removes makeup easily. My skin feels very clean and fresh. I'm thinking about getting one for the shower for body use. Love the simple ingredients. Bar should last long time as it lathers up in one turn of a wet hand. So happy with this soap!

Fungus killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have battled a skin fungus for years. Since using this soap (and doing a coconut cleanse) it is all dried up and my skin looks great again. I will always use this soap.

Best Soap Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Started using the Tea tree soap to combat a chafing condition. At First I was afraind it would since it was badly chafed. but it didn't and has been working great. I would dEfinately recommend this soap. I just wish it acame in a liquid form. the bar runs out quick

It's okay

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is okay. It didn't dry out my skin. I do have residue sometimes around my fingernails leftover from the soap. I don't know how this happens. I have changed to a different soap, but do not mind this one. Lathers adequately.

Amazing soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been experiencing fungal & eczema problems from years and we are constantly looking for body shower / soap that will not irritate his skin. This is by far the best that we have tried (we tried Dr. Woods, Dr. Bronner, EO soap, Aveeno and countless drug-store soap for sensitive skin) - his skin is now recovering and the skin itchiness are much better than before.