Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by 5143562539668822063 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like a vanilla latte - really tasty.

Love it

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

Favorite morning brew.

Posted by 4803285969816536892 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only wish is that this flavor came in bulk to reduce waste. I can go through a whole box in a week.

My new favourite

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever! The new dandelion teebags are great the caramel is my favourite which is funny because I don't normally like caramel the blend of the dark roast and the caramel just works so well

Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not my favourite Teeccino product as i find it quite weak in taste and i find the caramel taste sickly. I do really love their products, however i would no re-order this one again. So grateful that i can purchase my favourite products at IHerb. Thank You.

Can't go a day without it

Posted by 5174743352210320766 on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is incredible, as expected with all Teeccino products! Perfect for me as I don't consume gluten or caffeine (so I don't drink coffee) and surprisingly enough there aren't that many gluten and caffeine-free coffee alternatives out there. I never go a day without drinking a cup of this stuff :)

Delicious coffee replacement

Posted by marinanorway on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it just as it is without any sweetener or milk. Will definitely reorder :)

Amazing!

Posted by 5701049656824273621 on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

still so so so happy with it! YUM

LOVE LOVE LOVE~!

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all the gluten free Teecino beverages and by far, this is my very favorite....like drinking dessert. The flavor is absolutely wonderful and I look forward to finishing dinner, sitting down with a cup of the Dandelion Caramel Nut beverage and feeling like I'm indulging in a heavenly treat. I don't need to add a thing. It's perfect as is. Hope to never run out. I get a little paranoid when I'm down to my last box.

Love this

Posted by 4803412722445604090 on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite coffee alternative. I have this as a treat as too expensive for everyday. My daughter likes it too.

1 2 3