Delicious herbal coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so delicious and tastes like coffee and it's a great herbal replacement! Does the trick for me when I feel like coffee and has no caffeine! Add some coconut milk and it's a real treat! The hazelnut flavour is not very intense, and it's delicious!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

Intéressant

Posted by Nereide on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Produit intéressant qui change de l'ordinaire. Quand on est habitué au vrai café, ça fait bizarre mais le goût est bon, équilibré et l'arôme de noisette est sympa.

Caffeine Free Hazelnut Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing how a coffee from a teabag can be so rich in taste! Can really feel the hazelnut taste, and the taste is so good I even found myself prefer it without any additional sweeteners. Best of it all, I may now enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the late evenings without have to worry about the caffeine.

Not coffee but better than nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the java, the hazelnut and the mocha. I'm sorry to disappoint but whoever said they taste like coffee obviously has not had good coffee in his life. However, the mocha is definitely the closest to coffee when you add milk/soy milk and sugar. As a coffee lover who can't drink coffee for health reasons I can't say this satisfies my coffee crave, but it is a useful substitute to have In the house for those moments you need a warm drink. The hazelnut was my second favorite and the java (which i had hoped would resemble coffee)I honestly did not like at all. I do however recommend buying the regular big bag (instead of the tea bags) since you may want the beverage stronger and it is obviously cheaper.

not my type!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

even if it says its herbal and tastes like coffee but it doesnt work for me and i didnt like the taste!

Awesome taste !

Posted by MissLift on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love that product. I have nothing against caffeine but drinking it past noon is a no go for me. Not only chicory works wonder as a substitute but the flavor is also very rich and nutty. In the morning I mix it with my regular coffee. If you want to SAVE up to 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

This is a delicious and convenient substitute for coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of the Hazelnut. It is so convenient to tuck a bag or 2 in my purse to use when dining out. At home I make an iced "coffee" using the Teeccino and a coconut creamer with either french vanilla or caramel flavor. Delicious!

Nutty flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like the nutty flavor and use it as a replacement for coffee in the afternoon. Love it! will buy again!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Creamy slightly sweet taste in this herbal coffee-substitute. Really satisfying especially with a little cream. Competitive pricing.

1 2 3