Nice treat for tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely tea. I wanted to get the caramel one but it was sold out, and I know that's because it's really nice! This is my second favourite Teecino. In Australia they are quite expensive (about 2-3 times the price) so this is a lovely tea at a great price. They come individually wrapped so it also makes a nice gift to pop in a card for someone. I just wish it didn't have "flavoring" in it - as this is usually a form of msg. That is the only reason I rarely drink it.

Really delicious, already slightly sweet (don't sweeten as you usually would)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't have much by way of expectations, given I'm a coffee snob and have a gourmet set up (burr grinder, Technivorm brewer, filtered water, good filters) and order my single origin beans from top coffee providers (Paradise Roasters, Terroir)--but I wanted something as an alternative in the evenings when I wanted no caffeine. Well, this is really lovely. Very flavorful and with cream, a real treat. Of course, it's not like gourmet coffee, but it's "coffeeish"--flavored specialty coffee. I let it steep much longer than the directions to get a very dark brew, heat it up a little in the nuker, add cream: voila, a fabulous beverage. I eat gluten-free, and the barley in the ingredients did trouble me some, but since the tests do not detect gluten, I figure that's okay. I'm not celiac--just intolerant. If it seems to bother me, I'll just stop. But so far, so good.

It's not coffee but it is a nice drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hate to call this a coffee alternative because people always expect a coffee taste which is a shame because in it's own right, it is a nice tasting beverage it's just not coffee so don't expect a coffee taste and you may like it. It is sweeter than coffee (but has no sweeteners added) and has nutty roasted flavours. The addition of vanilla is also pleasing to my palate. I have tried the other Teeccino flavours but this one is my fave.

Hazelnut is better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

to me, i think the Hazelnut flavor is better in terms of taste and smell. This is way too sweet for me.

great for camping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to take this and especially on camping trips and because it has no caffeine i can drink it by the campfire and don't worry about keeping me awake.

Tastes like coffee, steeps like tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cannot have caffeine due to seizures and this makes a great replacement for me. Great rich flavour and easy to make with the tea bag style.

My favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best way to quit coffee is to drink this stuff.

Herbal Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just tried this product and found that it is a very satisfying substitute for coffee. It is delicious with cream and sugar. I will buy this again!

Teeccino Caffeine Free Vanilla Nut Tee-Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have recently made the switch to Teeccino and so enjoying the smooth and mellow taste of the unique blend of chicory, figs and dates. I am no longer left with the bitter after taste of the caffeine or reflux which so often accompanies the downing of my coffee, which is now replaced with an inner cleansing and calming effect stemming from its beneficial digestive properties. I have recommended the product to family and work colleagues who are equally as impressed and are now also transitioning to Teeccino. Thank you so much for your wonderful product, I'm so glad I came across this. Please keep up the good work! Warm regards, Michael - Melbourne, Australia.

Good coffee sub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the most straightforward coffee substitute by teeccino. I like the Vanilla nut for something with a hint of yummy flavour, but have this when I just feel like a no-nonsense coffee flavour.

1 2