Under Teccino's Spell

Posted by 5542933903174451695 on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe how wonderful it tastes, not to mention the healthiest ingredients! The divine smell of hazelnut brings warm and happy feeling of holidays. I do mix it with my regular coffee half/half, with some milk and stevia extract. Have so much more energy, less anxiety and no increase in heartbeat - all this with less caffeine which is a pleasant improvement to my life. In the afternoon I brew this same mixture again and it still has the same taste and smell. Love it!

Un-coffee

Posted by Reviewer1696584 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not drink coffee for 3 years. Tried many coffee substitutes. Teeccino is, by far, the best coffee tasting product I have ever tried.

Just like expresso

Posted by eatrightchef on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. It tastes just like a premium hazelnut coffee--without the caffeine! I use it in my Italian mocha machine to make a strong brew and works great.

A good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer2393859 on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I transitioned off coffee using Teeccino. This is my second-favorite flavor, after Chocolate Mint. It's not like tea, it's not like coffee -- but if you like both you'll be in for a new taste treat.

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee Hazelnut, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free

Posted by Reviewer1517744 on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does not taste like coffee, it is better! It's great!

Posted by Reviewer1976263 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty drink. It has very pleasant almond taste, well is ready. There are some ways of its use. Useful, it is pleasant to children.

Morning Blend - Great

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coffee and tea addict. I love the hot taste etc. Before becoming health conscious I drank about 4 cups of coffee a day and at least 5 of various forms of tea!! Not withstanding all of that, this Seattlite (coffee city) takes her hats and scarfs off to Teeccino!! I have tried the Hazel Nut the Chocolate Mint (great after dinner) and Vanilla nut!! I usually mix this half and half with regular or some exquisite coffee roast I pick up from around the world. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla or hazelnut flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have tried the Teecino alone, and I am equally satisfied with its strength. Use as a standalone for those of you who want little or no caffeine, or like me use it to satisfy your other need for variety and flavor!!

Favorite of Teeccino flavors

Posted by 4685435092298124163 on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like to add things to my coffee to add flavor so I prefer a flavored variety. This is my favorite. I add sweetened condensed milk to it sometimes to sweeten it a bit. Otherwise, it's perfect!

Posted by 5164684268611104995 on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is great just to drink. I was looking for a coffee substitute as the acid in coffee gives me a lot of pain. I found this and love it, I still get that great coffee taste which I crave but no problems with my stomach lining. I would drink this any way as it is great tasting. You don't have to think of it as a substitute just another great drink to have.