Rich Full Flavor - One of My Favorites!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Almond Amaretto is one of my favorite flavors. It actually tastes great with a shot of brandy on a chilly evening in front of the fireplace. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so good you know it can't possibly be good for you--but it is!

Almond Amaretto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

your website is easy to use and your pricing is better

Doesn't taste like coffee, but has an interesting flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not the best I have ever tasted, but an acceptable hot beverage when caffeine is not wanted.

Does not taste at all like coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While this drink may please people for it's unique flavor, it DOES NOT taste at all like coffee. Therefore I could not recommend it as a coffee substitute. Will not be ordering it again.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Delicious coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great coffee alternative

Favorite Morning Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Teeccino flavor. The flavor is terrific, I don't miss coffee at all. It fills my need for a hot morning drink without caffeine and is not acidic. My stomach and blood pressure problems are not affected at all, and in fact, may even benefit from this beverage. It does not taste like coffee much, but it's not meant to, it's better!

Exceded my expectations!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful flavor!

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite teeccino! I'm probably biased because I like almond-flavour things but even so I recommend it. I consider to be a good alternative to coffee, not a substitute, but the "grounds" version does have a "coffee-feel" to it, more so than the bags,

1 2 3 4