Rich Full Flavor - One of My Favorites!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Almond Amaretto is one of my favorite flavors. It actually tastes great with a shot of brandy on a chilly evening in front of the fireplace. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so good you know it can't possibly be good for you--but it is!

Almond Amaretto

Posted by 5431610455538033975 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

your website is easy to use and your pricing is better

Doesn't taste like coffee, but has an interesting flavor

Posted by Reviewer1685883 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not the best I have ever tasted, but an acceptable hot beverage when caffeine is not wanted.

Does not taste at all like coffee

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While this drink may please people for it's unique flavor, it DOES NOT taste at all like coffee. Therefore I could not recommend it as a coffee substitute. Will not be ordering it again.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Great alternative to coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite teeccino! I'm probably biased because I like almond-flavour things but even so I recommend it. I consider to be a good alternative to coffee, not a substitute, but the "grounds" version does have a "coffee-feel" to it, more so than the bags,

Love Teeccino

Posted by 5239379683546147982 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think Teeccino is the best coffee substitute out there. This variety is made with Barley, however, so if you are extremely sensitive to gluten it might be best to get one of their gluten-free flavors.

Awesome product!

Posted by 5443477423274085660 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the effect after this herbal coffee and Almond Amaretto flavor is awesome!

Delicious coffee alternative

Posted by 5432123018376878714 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No caffeine and delicious!

1 2 3 4