At Last

Posted by Reviewer1433141 on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A serious digestive reflux problem for the past seven years has made it impossible for me to enjoy any of the beverages the rest of you take for granted. No coffee, tea, sodas, and most juices. Even decaf drinks still have some residual caffeine. Carbonation and/or citric acid additive rule out most other drinks including almost all store-bought juices. Along came delicious Teeccino and turned my boring life around. Saw my PCP yesterday and made him a present of a full bag. Maybe he'll like its delicious flavor and aroma, and help some other patient find Shangri-La. The inventor of this wonderful beverage can be justly proud!

"coffee"

Posted by Reviewer1214738 on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste is fine. but the abdominal reaction and other reactions is not worth it. much prefer dandy blend . no bad reactions noted to this.

Love this drink

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was a 10 cup a day coffee drinker and stopped 2 years ago. Missed it a bit, so tried this and it is great. Love the vanilla nut flavor coffee flavor.

I Love Teeccino

Posted by Reviewer3224251 on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For all those who want to get off caffeine and drink something less acidic than coffee, this product is a great substitute. The Vanilla Nut is the only one I have tried, but I really love it. It is also great to have an after-dinner "coffee" that will not keep you up or make you jittery. This beverage is a winner!

Not crazy for it

Posted by Reviewer3319372 on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells better than it tastes..

not good

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was really a terrible taste, my favorite among teeccino is java.

Teeccino Mediterranean Herbal Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2569012 on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist asked me to quit drinking coffee and I have found that Teeccino makes a good substitute for "something warm to drink." Besides being good for you.

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Vanilla Nut,

Posted by Reviewer1878014 on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix it 50/50 with regular coffee. Lower caffeine and it tastes great.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2213784 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this coffee alternative! It has enabled me to get off caffeine from regular coffee but still I enjoy the coffee-brewing routine and the taste is wonderful - I think it's the carob that gives it a unique flavor and with the vanilla, it's absolutely yummy!

Un-coffee

Posted by Reviewer1696584 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not drink coffee for 3 years. Tried many coffee substitutes. Teeccino is, by far, the best coffee tasting product I have ever tried.