At Last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A serious digestive reflux problem for the past seven years has made it impossible for me to enjoy any of the beverages the rest of you take for granted. No coffee, tea, sodas, and most juices. Even decaf drinks still have some residual caffeine. Carbonation and/or citric acid additive rule out most other drinks including almost all store-bought juices. Along came delicious Teeccino and turned my boring life around. Saw my PCP yesterday and made him a present of a full bag. Maybe he'll like its delicious flavor and aroma, and help some other patient find Shangri-La. The inventor of this wonderful beverage can be justly proud!

"coffee"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste is fine. but the abdominal reaction and other reactions is not worth it. much prefer dandy blend . no bad reactions noted to this.

Love this drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was a 10 cup a day coffee drinker and stopped 2 years ago. Missed it a bit, so tried this and it is great. Love the vanilla nut flavor coffee flavor.

I Love Teeccino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For all those who want to get off caffeine and drink something less acidic than coffee, this product is a great substitute. The Vanilla Nut is the only one I have tried, but I really love it. It is also great to have an after-dinner "coffee" that will not keep you up or make you jittery. This beverage is a winner!

Not crazy for it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells better than it tastes..

not good

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was really a terrible taste, my favorite among teeccino is java.

Tasty!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This flavor tastes a bit of coconut., but it's nice.

Even tastier with stevia or maple syrup AND cocoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love teeccino. I usually get the hazelnut flavor, but love the vanilla nut too. I usually add a packet of Trader Joe's stevia & some TJs cocoa. Maple syrup works well too. Good hot or iced. Hits the spot with no shaky caffeine vibe.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent new taste as a coffee replacement.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this coffee alternative! It has enabled me to get off caffeine from regular coffee but still I enjoy the coffee-brewing routine and the taste is wonderful - I think it's the carob that gives it a unique flavor and with the vanilla, it's absolutely yummy!