Does not taste like a chocolate...

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really really love Teeccino's products, they are very very good, but this one - I didn't really like, I didn't feel any chocolaty flavore, and it was a bit bitter for me...

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and great value. They come in individual sachets so it's great for sending with a card to someone who is unwell... just to brighten their day! Really nice afternoon treat or for dessert :) Will definitely buy again as it is so much cheaper on iherb!

My first chicory tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this was an excellent coffee substitute, the carob imparted a great chocolate overtone. I tried a few different sweeteners with it and none had much difference in affecting the delicious flavor. The chicory itself is like coffee without the acidic bite, it takes some will to not chug the entire cup.

Yummy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's so yum, simple to make, can get 3 cuppas out ofone bag. Great of a night in front of the tv, as it has no caffeine so you don't stay awak for hours after drinking it. Definitely worth the money and will definitely buy again.

My favorite Teeccino flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor. I add coconut milk for a yummy caffeine free "mocha"

LOVED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste like coffee! and Caffeine Free is good

Favorite Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite flavor of Teeccino! Nice chocolate flavor and very smooth!

Nice chocolate taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe this isn't chocolate. It's a great healthy treat. I've just given up caffeine and this seems to really make me feel as though I'm not missing out on anything. The hint of chili is very subtle and not too hot

It's good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, but doesn't taste like coffee.

No chocolaty taste at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special, slight bitter and no chocolaty taste at all. Much prefer Hazelhut and Caramel Nut flavors.