Help

Great alternative to coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you can't have coffee, this is the next best thing. Just as yummy as coffee! I drink it for a treat after dinner. My 97 year old grandmother had to give up coffee, and this has brought her back her appetite for breakfast!

Teeccino Organic Chicory French Roast Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Absolutely love this tea!! I gave up drinking coffee a while ago and was really missing it big time. I decided to try this tea just to see how it tasted and to Me it truly does taste like a nice smooth cup of coffee. I would recommend this tea to anyone who's looking for caffeine free coffee substitute.

Great, bold flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cannot have caffeine due to seizures and this makes a great replacement for me.

I love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a little expensive but I keep buying it! I find it needs a slightly smaller cup - because I like it strong ....

Tastes great, has that satisfying coffee effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to cut down on my coffee consumption, but tea just doesn't do it for me. It doesn't have the satisfying effect that coffee does. Teeccino French Roast tastes great and satisfies me more than tea. I wouldn't say that it tastes exactly like coffee but I do enjoy drinking it and it does taste similar to a mocha. I do find the pricing to be steep and because of that, I won't be able to drink it as often as I'd like.

Teeccino Organic Chicory Herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very rich carob flavoured coffee substitute

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes just like coffee but I like it better than coffee.

Delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great with vanilla soy milk, so great that it's non-acidic.

Great herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product...great flavor

Thank you !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I missed drinking my morning coffee until someone gave me my first box of this great tasting coffee. Tastes wonderful hot and over ice! I am a forever customer !!

1 2