Herbal coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a 2 cappuccinos a day drinker. But at the same time I enjoy a cup of tea more. Either ways I don't mind a caffeine hit. When I bought this coffee I was looking for flavoured coffee and didn't realise till later that this was Herbal decaf coffee. Haha they are so good. This is now my coffee of choice. One item I will keep reordering. For me it even has the effect of real coffee- where you drink it black and it kinda curbs your appepetite too!

Great coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty coffee alternative . Got my previously coffee addicted partner hooked on this healthier alternative!

Great coffee substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been looking for a decent coffee substitute for a while and this is far and away better than anything else i found. I find the flavor really enjoyable and rich, especially when brewed on the stove top. Loved the chocolate/chilli mix.

Teeccino Pretend Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff so much! I run it through my espresso machine just like ground coffee. It's delicious and has supported me in reducing my caffeine intake to 1 coffee per day. It's awesome :)

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the flavor of this variety. It does have just a hint of heat from the chilies, as the description states, which I really enjoy. The flavor is deep and rich. I am a coffee lover, but limit myself to one mug a day, usually late morning if I am able. I drink the Teeccino first thing after my breakfast because it has good stuff in it to help with absorption of vitamins I take with breakfast. I have read that coffee/caffeine can interfere with some absorption so I feel this is a good regimen to follow. All in all, I think this is my favorite variety of the other teeccino choices I have tasted, ( Mocha, Vanilla Nut and Dark Roast.) I will order this again for sure!

GREAT FOR COFFEE-LOVERS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my coffee-loving husband in the hope of reducing his coffee intake. He loves it, and will often drink Teeccino instead of coffee! Makes the kitchen smell lovely too. Will definitely buy more, and will have to try other flavors as well.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A smooth Chocolate treat in a cup great after dinner Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever!

Excellent product, that smells like heaven

Posted by meleager on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I remember that smell from my childhood, but this one is stronger. First I have tried to make a cup of "instant" coffee with this and it was not the best drink one could hope for (the herb particles on the bottom are not quite pleasing). But then I put it in my old Italian coffee maker and it spat out a decent cup of "coffee". With a pinch of coconut oil and half a teaspoon of honey, we are back in the game with no caffeine whatsoever. I highly recommend this divine drink as a healthy coffee substitute. I was 3 to 5 (sometimes even more) cups of coffee a day junkie and I feel pretty confident, I won't miss it with this one on my kitchen shelf instead.

Teeccino chocolate chilli

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought this chocolate + chilli beverage from the Teeccino range and it has a really satisfying kick. I add chocolate-flavoured stevia to sweeten and a dash of milk for a chocolate-on-chocolate sensation.

Healthy alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

with this alternative to caffeine I kicked the caffeine habit in no time..very rich flavour with a touch of chilly .I'll order it again.

1 2