Herbal coffee

Posted by 5158618734498396234 on May 18, 2014

I am a 2 cappuccinos a day drinker. But at the same time I enjoy a cup of tea more. Either ways I don't mind a caffeine hit. When I bought this coffee I was looking for flavoured coffee and didn't realise till later that this was Herbal decaf coffee. Haha they are so good. This is now my coffee of choice. One item I will keep reordering. For me it even has the effect of real coffee- where you drink it black and it kinda curbs your appepetite too!

Excellent product, that smells like heaven

Posted by meleager on Feb 08, 2015

I remember that smell from my childhood, but this one is stronger. First I have tried to make a cup of "instant" coffee with this and it was not the best drink one could hope for (the herb particles on the bottom are not quite pleasing). But then I put it in my old Italian coffee maker and it spat out a decent cup of "coffee". With a pinch of coconut oil and half a teaspoon of honey, we are back in the game with no caffeine whatsoever. I highly recommend this divine drink as a healthy coffee substitute. I was 3 to 5 (sometimes even more) cups of coffee a day junkie and I feel pretty confident, I won't miss it with this one on my kitchen shelf instead.

Yum

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 02, 2015

A smooth Chocolate treat in a cup great after dinner Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever!

GREAT FOR COFFEE-LOVERS!

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

I purchased this for my coffee-loving husband in the hope of reducing his coffee intake. He loves it, and will often drink Teeccino instead of coffee! Makes the kitchen smell lovely too. Will definitely buy more, and will have to try other flavors as well.

Healthy alternative

Posted by 4702721741351267707 on Mar 22, 2014

with this alternative to caffeine I kicked the caffeine habit in no time..very rich flavour with a touch of chilly .I'll order it again.

Teeccino chocolate chilli

Posted by 4991993735635312730 on Apr 04, 2014

I recently bought this chocolate + chilli beverage from the Teeccino range and it has a really satisfying kick. I add chocolate-flavoured stevia to sweeten and a dash of milk for a chocolate-on-chocolate sensation.

Delicious

Posted by 5296235096280159636 on Jan 25, 2017

I really like the flavor of this variety. It does have just a hint of heat from the chilies, as the description states, which I really enjoy. The flavor is deep and rich. I am a coffee lover, but limit myself to one mug a day, usually late morning if I am able. I drink the Teeccino first thing after my breakfast because it has good stuff in it to help with absorption of vitamins I take with breakfast. I have read that coffee/caffeine can interfere with some absorption so I feel this is a good regimen to follow. All in all, I think this is my favorite variety of the other teeccino choices I have tasted, ( Mocha, Vanilla Nut and Dark Roast.) I will order this again for sure!

Teeccino Pretend Coffee

Posted by 4697823928574066896 on Feb 24, 2017

I love this stuff so much! I run it through my espresso machine just like ground coffee. It's delicious and has supported me in reducing my caffeine intake to 1 coffee per day. It's awesome :)

Mud not coffie

Posted by 5461769246438517408 on Sep 03, 2016

Just didn't like it! More like a mud than coffee!

Threw away

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 09, 2014

This was very disappointing and I threw it away. It had a spicy taste and compared to the mint flavour that really was good, this was a huge disappointment. My husband was the second critic and agreed. Buy both and then compare, you will see after drinking the mint flavour, you will not be able to enjoy this strange tasting dark roast chocolate at all.