coffee substitute without the caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it, taste like coffee without the caffiene. Gives me the energy boost i need first thing in the morning

As a complement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This blend is strong and slightly bitter. Works well when mixed with other blends to give a deeper flavour.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I typically use this flavor by adding it to my regular drip coffee to cut down on the caffeine and acid. It has a deep flavor that, if the right amount is added, does not overpower the flavor of the regular coffee, but actually enhances it somewhat, and makes the cup look very dark and rich. Of course, there are times I add more and the coffee flavor is somewhat lost. You have to experiment to find your sweet spot, where you still can enjoy the taste of coffee, but have less acid and caffeine affects. It also tastes good by itself, but honestly, if you are a coffee purest, nothing going is going to satisfy but the real thinges. It all depends on if you HAVE to cut down for health reasons. It's not coffee, but can be enjoyed in the same manner with added health benefits.

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Of all the Teecino flavors, this is my favorite

Low Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If coffee gives you the jitters, try Teeccino with a little honey.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a great taste and has helped me so much trying to cut down on caffeine.

best coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't drink coffee as it has thin the lining of my digestive tract and Teeccino has makes me smile every morning as I drink my delicious cup!

tastes just like coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

..or as close to it as possible! Arrived quickly, would definitely order again

Super rich, almost chocolatey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way so it is economical. Takes some playing with at first to get right consistency, so experiment with a small batch as it can range from watery to syrupy. Great alternative to coffee. I like this one in particular because it is so rich without any flavors added (vanilla, hazelnut, etc), great for those who take their coffee black or unflavored. Plus, my coffee addict kids love this so I have successfully steered them away from the constant coffee drinking.

Great Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor. Nice robust taste. Good alternative to coffee. Love that there is no caffeine!

1 2