Works well, smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This formula works as well, to me, as the Sport, and that's with biking 5 miles to work! My only (minor) complaints are that this does go fairly quickly and the cap won't go all the way back on unless you screw the deodorant stick back down after every use. I love that Terra Naturals truly is the most natural brand I have found so far and, trust me, I've checked dozens.

Terra Naturals, Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, it really works for me and I'm in menopause

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is better then the Green tea one lavender smells much nicer and keeps me smelling pretty good all day.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is amazing, great fresh smell, controls persperation very well.My 12yr old daughter also loves this. will be buying it again.

spring~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell is lovely, the texture very smooth and easy to use. Seems to do the job of a deodorant well.

Good deoderant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works, non-toxic

So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used one of the rock-crystal deodorants for a couple of years, but all of a sudden, like most deodorants had in the past, it stopped working. I tried a couple other natural-type deodorants, but wasn't particularly happy with them. I've only been using the Lavender Terra Naturals one for a couple of weeks; will have to see how it holds up over time, but so far am satisfied with how it works.

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this deodorant. The smell of lavender is soothing and it's really smooth on skin. It doesn't leave any white waxy residue like other deodorants. NOTE* This is not an anti-perspirant. Once you put it on, it will get rid of odor but if you sweat a lot, I do NOT recommend you to buy this product because you will feel your armpits kind of wet.

Its ok....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but its not good for hot humid weather, I use it at night after my nighttime shower. I was kinda happy to find a natural deodorant and at a great price but I guess It can only be used at night or maybe in the winter. The lavender scent is lovely.

Terra Naturals Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The deodorant will not roll up and the packaging had a crack on it which makes it impossible to use. The fragrance was nice.