instructions need work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

at first i thought i'd been had, because the box is huge, and the tests are, unlike the clunky plastic stick housed things one might have seen before, it's just a little test strip in a foil pack. also, the test strip doesn't look a thing like the picture, so I wasn't sure if I was even using the right end or what it was supposed to look like. Got it figured out, but I was feeling very unsure of myself. Please, TESTMEDICA, the tests are fine; just redo those instructions. I'm awfully smart, but taking one of these tests is an emotionally charged moment and one doesn't tolerate confusion well in such circumstances.

Excellent

Posted by iherbBaku on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hi all. it's very accurate tests - never show false answer. unless you don't have any problems with hormones or cold. i'm very satisfied with this product!

Does anyone know the sensitivity rating/measurment for this product?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can anyone answer this question as I can not find the info on the iherb website nor anywhere else on the net: What is the sensitivity rating of the Testmedica One Step Pregnancy Tests? As in, at what measurement can these test strips detect HCG? I ordered heaps of these from iHerb but they are kind of useless to use along side other brand tests for comparison without knowing the measurement limitations - the box they come in and also the instruction sheet inside does not include this information. Also the link on the iherb webpage for this product labelled *Manufacturers webpage* just reloads the same iherb page.

Testmedica Home test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They were hard to use and I only received 2 in the 3-pack. In the end they didn't work for me at all.

very satified

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very satified

Very good prodcut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very accurate, comfortable to use.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the simple way of testing. It is easy and simple. I like it.

Great, inexpensive, so far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These tests have seemed to work well so far! Not a fan of the "dip in a cup of pee" method, but oh well!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simple tests for a great price - work fine.

Actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did two tests one week apart and accurately predicted my pregnancy on the first round. The second round, it did not show any results for quite a long time, so I threw it in the trash-- I later caught a glimpse of it and it finally showed the positive result the same as the first round! Although the second test result delayed, it did actually work.

1 2