Tammy from Arizona

Posted by Reviewer1575134 on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My daughter is a below the knee amputee. She wears a liner all day long that can get a bit stinky, She uses this on her residual limb (stump) and no more odor. It works the same for another little boy with the same condition. This is one of those products that really works. Fear not, buy it!

No more cancer

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, why people continue to use aluminium based deodorants mystifies me. This is definitely the best non-toxic deodorant I've used. It's a great sized bottle and I've had no problems with the nozzle getting clogged (so they must have fixed that). A tip: Don't be afraid to rub it in by hand after you've sprayed it on - it makes a difference.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1138043 on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I sweat terribly. I thought anything less than an anti-perspirant would not do. But this stuff amazed me. Almost no B.O. after a hard day of working & sweating! Amazing!!!!

Best Deodorant Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1526670 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the Thai Deodorant Mist. It doesn't stain your clothing, it protects you all day long even in extremely hot weather. This is great for people who don't want to use toxic regular deodorants. I will never use another deodorant product again. This is wonderful!

It Really Works!

Posted by JillZarizz on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the first all natural deodorant that really does work 100%! I sprayed it on in the morning before I went to work and when I got home 10 hours later... ABSOLUTELY NO ODOR OR SMELL OF ANY KIND! I could not believe it! No deodorant I have ever used during my life-time has ever done this. I cannot recommend this enough!

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

I t works

Posted by Reviewer3216015 on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My family didn't think it would work and didn't want to try it. I talked them into it. Now they love it. It goes on in a soft spray and dries fast.

This one works !

Posted by Reviewer1591240 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For some reason this works better than the other Crystal deodorant, and the mist idea makes it way easier to use. However, the sprayer gets clogged continuously. I finally just poured the whole thing in a better spray bottle. They need to work on the package, but the product is really good.

Great natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1892326 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Goes on easily. No fragrance. No marks on clothing. I like it!

Exceeded my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer1204470 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other natural products and they don't work. So I just use a deodorant from a known name brand, but at the end of the day there is still some smell that occurs. With Thai Crystal I don't get a smell at all at the end of the day. I spray 6 pumps under each arm. Make sure to rub it in... it makes a big difference. Then give a few minutes to dry. You will still sweat but there is not smell at the end of the day!!! I'm extremely that it actually works this well. I now bought a bunch of bottles of this stuff.