Tammy from Arizona

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My daughter is a below the knee amputee. She wears a liner all day long that can get a bit stinky, She uses this on her residual limb (stump) and no more odor. It works the same for another little boy with the same condition. This is one of those products that really works. Fear not, buy it!

No more cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, why people continue to use aluminium based deodorants mystifies me. This is definitely the best non-toxic deodorant I've used. It's a great sized bottle and I've had no problems with the nozzle getting clogged (so they must have fixed that). A tip: Don't be afraid to rub it in by hand after you've sprayed it on - it makes a difference.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I sweat terribly. I thought anything less than an anti-perspirant would not do. But this stuff amazed me. Almost no B.O. after a hard day of working & sweating! Amazing!!!!

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

Best Deodorant Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the Thai Deodorant Mist. It doesn't stain your clothing, it protects you all day long even in extremely hot weather. This is great for people who don't want to use toxic regular deodorants. I will never use another deodorant product again. This is wonderful!

It Really Works!

Posted by JillZarizz on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the first all natural deodorant that really does work 100%! I sprayed it on in the morning before I went to work and when I got home 10 hours later... ABSOLUTELY NO ODOR OR SMELL OF ANY KIND! I could not believe it! No deodorant I have ever used during my life-time has ever done this. I cannot recommend this enough!

Thai Deodorant Stone, Crystal Deodorant Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The bottles did not have any safeguard to indicate the product had not been opened or watered down. Only when I ordered from Thai Deodorant Stone directly did I receive the order in bottles with tamper-resistant protection (from adding water, etc.). For this reason, I will not be ordering from you again.

Good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with this one. It's effective, no harsh smell, and not sticky. I will buy this again for sure.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wear UGG boots during the winter and if I wear it for a long day, my feet do stink a bit. Now I spray this before wearing boots and no smell! And you know if you have gone to the beach and had gone into the water, your skin will feel a little sticky afterwards. You will get that skin texture if you use this. Just exfoliate and you will be fine.

Excellent and it works!

Posted by healthfirst on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodorant. I'm not at all for putting something toxic into my armpits and so close to "the girls." So I love this and it works GREAT during hot weather. Protects me just fine. I also love to add Young Living Lavender to this. So I buy unscented and add Lavender or whatever oils I enjoy to this.