This stuff works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No Aluminum or strange chemicals that would shorten my stay on earth. Price and shipping costs are good, too.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff truly works! I was looking for another deodorant since the other all natural ones weren't working anymore. I opted for the roll-on because I thought it would be easier to deal with. That's the only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5. In this form, the consistency is like water so when you roll it on, it gets everywhere and drips down from your arm pits. You have to be careful when you put it on. Next time I will get the solid form so I don't have to deal with this issue. Aside from that, it works fantastic!

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very effective! I am a person who must have deoderant, and this works. Once in a while I need to reapply it later in the day, but mostly just once a day works. Love the roll-on instead of the stone, because every time I get a stone, I drop and break it. Haven't broken a plastic one yet. LOL I will NEVER go back to an anti-perspirant. Especially since I have something that works without harming me.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After applying my pit still stinks. What's worse is, the stench will stick to the tube and roller and End up everything stinks. Disappointed.

Love this deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deodorant I have found, besides the liquid Dial. Even though I still sweat, I dont smell.

No effect for me.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know it works for quite a lot of people, but for my bodychemestry it is just not doing anything. Aubrey calendula spray is far, far better for my sake.

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well even in summer - large size - good price.

Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vegan and cruelty free

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel dry and comfortable when I use this deodorant. I would recommend it to friends.