Magnificent deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant perfectly works and is very convenient if to put it on feet, a back and even the person - those places which can actively sweat. Protection lasts so long while you don't take a shower, 24 hours of protection and even are more. However, usually people wash much more often. :) Necessarily put it on a pure skin! It is a deodorant, instead of antiperspirant, therefore you will sweat, but there will be no unpleasant smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a skin allocating sweat. P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have spent the last couple of years searching for a deodorant that is not an anti-perspirant, too. Whether or not the medical establishment wants to get behind it, my family believes there is a link with cancer, and specifically breast cancer (we were created to sweat!) While deodorants are getting easier to find, the products out there do NOT work for me. I would have to wash and reapply halfway through a normal day...and forget about those hot days! This product I use once in the morning after showering, and I'm good all the way through until the next morning.

Works for one of my kids but not the other

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Frankly this just doesn't work that wel in every bodyl. None of the natural solutions really combat smell if your body type is too strong. I bought it for my 8 year old daughter who smells really bad. My 10 year old daughter is starting to smell, but not as strong as my 8 year old. This deoderant is a fail for my 8 year old but successfully works for my 10 year old. A natural deodorant is the only option for such a young child, so I will continue to use it but bear in mind, it doesn't work for everyone - it's you, not the product. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Best Deodorant Stone Product I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use deodorant stone products because I want to avoid the aluminum chlorohydrate in antiperspirants. I have tried the stone form and the roll on form of the deodorant stone. This form is not gooey like the roll on. It is not time consuming like the stone. It appears to do a better job than either the stone or the roll on of curtailing underarm odor. It also dries very quickly.

I was surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When i ordered this, i really didn't think it would amount to much. I've used natural deoderants before and have had very little success. I decided to give it one more try and this spray really works. I perspire heavily especially in summer. this has kept me dry and fresh. Will use it from now on. No more roll on commercial deoderants.

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far this is the best natural deodorant that I have used, that actually works. It is priced right as well. The pump spray makes this easy to use, and not over use.

Works Great! Lasts A LONG TIME!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These Crystal deodorant stones and sprays work great. Since they are unscented they can be used by the whole family too. GREAT for men, women and teenagers.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I bought this! It works wonderfully at keeping the smells at bay, it also helps with perspiration. I spray 6 sprays under my arms and then move my arms back and forth to rub it in. I will definitely be repurchasing! My one and only gripe is I wish it had scents. I'm so used to using deoderant that smells good, it would be great if this one did too

Not up to expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this instead of the Weleda natural deodorants, but am not pleased - will not order again. Weleda is the best choice in natural deodorants I have found so far.

Use 679 sprays

Posted by Does-it-do on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

2 sprays is not enough as well as 4 or 6. But if you spray about 700 times... It actually may work. Seriously, it wont keep your underarms dry, nor hold the smell. If you want to keep your underarms dry, and without smell, use ANTIPERSPIRANT, not DEODORANT. And definatelly not this, because basiccly it is just a water with salt. It just doesnt work. No matter what. It's not good for your underarms and feet. Overall - sounds promising, healthy, but it's not. Unfortunatelly...