Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

Magic deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a magnificent deodorant which doesn't close pores your skin. It not antiperspirant, that is you will sweat, but will oppositely not smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a sweating skin. It is necessary to put it on pure slightly damp skin and it will protect you from an unpleasant smell within 24 hours or until you don't take a shower. It is very effective and at the attractive price! If you want protection against a smell of feet and a body, use a deodorant same brand, but in the liquid form (spray). P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

A miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with no big expectations and after using it I must admit that it is awesome!! My sweat is strong but I apply this once a day and I have no smell problems. I firmly recommend it.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got one for myself and one for my mom. It worked and I'm surprised cause I usually sweat even right after I shower, it lasted a whole day, Feels light, no smell And no residue. Plus it's natural. At work I usually wear nivea 48 hrs which is good for me, today I challenged to use this instead, it also worked :D kept my old deo in my bag but didn't need it. Mom liked it too.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using clinical strength deodorant developed a blocked pore. Very painful. I researched alternate methods and found this product. I have been using for a few weeks now and am very satisfied with this product.

Highly recommend!!! Best stuff ever!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I no longer stink mid day or even the next day!!! This is a wonderful product you use after washing/showering and you will still perspire, but you won't smell. My teenager has really bad odor (probably all those hormones)and this has made a 100% difference!!! I don't know what the reviewer is talking about when said that this doesn't work; there are 3 of us here to prove it. It's been great for my husband too, who doesn't have the greatest smell after a 12 hr shift. This is great stuff and a great price!!! If you perspire a lot and move your arms a lot back and forth a lot too, you may get a rash though. Maybe that's what the reviewer meant. It works great for me and I'm still using it.

Natural magic

Posted by vienna on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An excellent deodorant for everyday use. No smell and no white stains on my clothes. But think it is better for cool seasons and not for hot summer (it let me down a couple of times). And its size - it seems I will use it for years.

Seems great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I´ve been using this deo-stone in about a week now, and so far I love it! I used to sweat a lot, with a not so good smell. Now I almost don´t sweat, and doesn´t smell at all. So even though I don´t know the long term function, this deo is absolutely recommended!

Best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using crystal deo for more than 10 years. I had really bad smell since puberty. Tried this brand and I am very happy with a product. Big rock for an amazing price and works very well! Love it!

Finally, a natural deoderant that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used many natural deoderants and this is the first one that lasts and it doesn't cause redness either. It took a few goes to get going - maybe the surface was a bit hard at the beginning? Anyway, after a few days, using the lid as a dunker and being generous applying it, it works perfectly. Better than a "normal" chemical/aluminium deoderant whether you shave or not. I even skipped a shower to test it and still didn't smell after 48 hours. I did a moderate workout and didn't smell either. No white marks.