Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

Magic deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a magnificent deodorant which doesn't close pores your skin. It not antiperspirant, that is you will sweat, but will oppositely not smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a sweating skin. It is necessary to put it on pure slightly damp skin and it will protect you from an unpleasant smell within 24 hours or until you don't take a shower. It is very effective and at the attractive price! If you want protection against a smell of feet and a body, use a deodorant same brand, but in the liquid form (spray). P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

A miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with no big expectations and after using it I must admit that it is awesome!! My sweat is strong but I apply this once a day and I have no smell problems. I firmly recommend it.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got one for myself and one for my mom. It worked and I'm surprised cause I usually sweat even right after I shower, it lasted a whole day, Feels light, no smell And no residue. Plus it's natural. At work I usually wear nivea 48 hrs which is good for me, today I challenged to use this instead, it also worked :D kept my old deo in my bag but didn't need it. Mom liked it too.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using clinical strength deodorant developed a blocked pore. Very painful. I researched alternate methods and found this product. I have been using for a few weeks now and am very satisfied with this product.

Seems great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I´ve been using this deo-stone in about a week now, and so far I love it! I used to sweat a lot, with a not so good smell. Now I almost don´t sweat, and doesn´t smell at all. So even though I don´t know the long term function, this deo is absolutely recommended!

Finally, a natural deoderant that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used many natural deoderants and this is the first one that lasts and it doesn't cause redness either. It took a few goes to get going - maybe the surface was a bit hard at the beginning? Anyway, after a few days, using the lid as a dunker and being generous applying it, it works perfectly. Better than a "normal" chemical/aluminium deoderant whether you shave or not. I even skipped a shower to test it and still didn't smell after 48 hours. I did a moderate workout and didn't smell either. No white marks.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would buy it again. I like to have deo with no smell and it works well

Todo un descubrimiento

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me parece lo mejor que he probado en desodorantes con diferencia. Aguanta todo el día, lo llevamos usando mi marido y yo dos semanas y sigue igual de tamaño. Me parece genial, porque con lo que dura está genial de precio y lo considero ecológico porque al durar tanto tiempo no genera tantos residuos como los otros que duran un mes y hay que tirar el envase. Se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.