Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2482663 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Splash it onto your face after shaving. The burning sensation is quite short-lived. One suggestion to everyone purchasing this, DO NOT peel away the aluminium at the mouth of the bottle. Just Poke a hole in it. In this way, you wont risk wasting a lot of this product. Thumbs up.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1857255 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I needed a new aftershave that didn't douse me in different scents. This goes on, does its work and doesn't stink me up. The aloe helps to smooth the skin and the witch hazel clears up the razor burn. Stings a bit, but that's the fun.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2604802 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Tried the Thayers Witch Hazel after shave and have found after a few days use my face is clearing up from the dry skin patches. Now I am massaging it into my scalp for dry flaky dandruff/

horrible lotion

Posted by Reviewer2842276 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A strong smell of alcohol, almost does not feel the flavor. Inconvenient to use. Do not recommend to buy

Very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1772536 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this after every shave and I shave with a double edge razor.You will have some burning but it will calm the razor burned skin. After I am done with this bottle I will buy another.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1895341 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This makes an excellent aftershave. Soothes my face instantly and does a wonderful job with my skin. It's odorless after a few minutes. This way you can apply cologne and not worry about conflicting scents.

This really is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3308984 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd been looking for a low/no smell after shave "treatment" that I could put on generously, but all others that I tried always left a lot of after-smell, especially the more I used. This not only leaves very little after-smell, but seems to heal the skin good also. I bought 1 bottle to try out, and am now going to order 5 more.

Simply Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2738807 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a magnificent product. It's soothing and moisturising, I can get away without using an after shave balm. It stings a bit sometimes, but not for long and leaves my skin feeling fantastic. There's very little scent so it won't interfere with a cologne. I've poured it into an old Thayers bottle that I can squeeze the product out of, so I don't waste any. Every man needs some of this in his shaving cabinet.

Must have for any man's shaving kit

Posted by Reviewer2103346 on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, very very soothing. Stings like anything with alcohol in it, but doesn't have a lingering burn. Has a nice fresh smell, and is a great value.

good

Posted by Reviewer2487512 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good