Helps a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At night, when my mouth becomes dry, I use it and then sleep peacefully. I wish there were a purse size. The lozenges have sorbitol which causes gas.

Acceptable substitute for Salavart dry mouth spray.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This spray is an effective replacement for the only product which I had found suitable for helping my dry mouth condition since finishing radiation treatments back in 2002. Although it is flavored, verses the neutral tasting Salavart, I have adapted to the lemon taste and welcome the relief it provides.

Relief ! from dry mouth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mom is 96 and has dry mouth from sleeping with her mouth open and from taking a diuretic. It was so bad her false teeth would fall out of her mouth. We started using Thayers spray and she is much more comfortable and has less dry mouth problems. She still does have dry mouth. This doesn't cure it, but it sure stops the symptoms.

good dry mouth and throat relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for many years. It really works especially in the middle of the night when it's inconvenient to get out of bed for a sip of water. The water's effect is short lasting. The Thayers spray gets me through the night.

Best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best tasting and most effective for dry mouth that I have tried so far, and I have tried alot of them.

works well

Posted by LotusJ57 on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my patients who experience dry mouth as a side effect to medications. Nice alternative to hard candy.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is also necessary to me. It is much cheaper than in Finland.

Perfect solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I keep it by my bed at night and can't live without it.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem with dry mouth related to medications I take. This is the best product I've come across so far. Seems to last longer than other products I've tried in the past. Great taste as well.

Dry Mouth Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must for anyone suffering from dry mouth. Severe dry mouth condition resulting from radiation treatment is a serious problem that inhibits sleep, eating, speaking etc. Thayers Dry Mouth Spray is my life saver and allows me to function and live a comfortable life. That is why I purchase a dozen units at a time. I must have this product handy at all time.

1 2 3