so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i had a lot of expectation for this product but it was not that perfect to me. because it is not usual toner. i have to apply this on certain spot like acne, itching spot..whatever. and i really should be careful not to apply this near my eyes. this is for a skin problem like acne rather than a toner... oh, and the color is not transparent either. it's yellowish.

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I always use after my shave...I will purchase again. Thanks a lot IHerb Team!!!

Excellent — healing and soothing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just tried this for the first time. This has been VERY helpful in finally healing up a very bad rash that's been intractable. I can't say it was THE thing that healed me, but it sure seemed to be part of the solution — and it didn't make me worse. Don't want to be without it in my medicine chest ever again!

Excellent aftershave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought as an aftershave and find it excellent. Witch hazel soothes, aloe vera moisturises, great camphorous scent, overall a super A/S.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as after shave. I like it because is soothing and cooling.

Good for your skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After i got my job, My skin was started to scream. stressful and that made my skin worse and worse. this item is the best one i ever used. my skin turned bright and clean and getting better now. if i use whole one, i'll buy it again.

This stuff is the best!

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a facial toner and on any skin irritation. The camphor helps to soothe the irritation and keeps my skin refreshed.

Lotion Thayers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super lotion (comme toutes les lotions Thayers), j'adore l'appliquer après un coup de soleil, une petite brulure, sur des piqures d'insectes ou encore après le rasage. Très bon produit apaisant

Thayers, Medicated Superhazel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A trully excellet product !!!! I was wondering how on earth iHerb has no representation in Greece. Your products would be high valued here !! Congratulations again !!!!

medicated superhazel review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have to say that i just loved the medicated superhazel. Specially as an aftershave. It is very refreshing and shooting. Very good agaist razor urn or skin irritation. thank you for all

1 2 3