Wonderful After a Straight Razor Shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The perfect product post shave, I use a Straight (cuthroat) and Thayers leaves my face wonderfully cool and smooth, after trying other products this is a joy to use, I first rinse with cold water, then pat dry, then apply the Thayers, I use a small spray bottle and this stuff lasts and lasts, there is no sting, the fragrance is light and soon fades, so as not to interfere with any Aftershave or EDT, all in all wonderful stuff! If you shave then you should give it a go, its not expensive, a joy to use, and it leaves my face cool and soft, awesome, SHAVE ON!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have dry and sensitive skin with an oily surface. And a lot of things break me out. But I had no problem with this product. I also love that it's natural and refreshing!

OK

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was OK. I accidentally ordered this instead of the alcohol-free version, which I usually use. This was a bit too harsh for my face, so I used it as a toner for my decolletage instead.

I did not know what to expect....

Posted by OrganicGirl on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but this is a great all natural toner for a great price. It makes my skin feel really soft. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Best toner in the market for toning and tightening pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for toning and tightening big pores

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

comfort

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great. highly recomend it !

a bit stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a bit stinky, but can really soften my skin

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my skin is dry and this astringent does not worsen it and does not make it drier. I like it, has a tiny smell of alcohol;) I also like the size of the bottle, I will use it quite long for sure. hope to try toners in the future.