works like magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am always amazed at how well these work for me. I often get a tickle in the back of my throat and I have never been able to cure it or even have it diagnosed. Even water doesn't help. It is very annoying since it prevents me from talking until I cough strenuously for awhile. Can be very embarassing. Two lozenges and the tickle is gone almost immediately, as long as I suck on them slowly. A must for anyone with this problem.

Fantastic Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thayers Slippery Elm Lozenges are fantastic! They taste great and give you all of the benefits of slipper elm... which are quite numerous if you do the research! It not only helps soothe sore throat, but is great for the lungs and stomach too! iHerb.com has the best value too! Easy to order, quick shipping and convenient and user friendly website. Thanks for the great service! Rebecca Stevens

not just for singers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use those to soothe my throat and esophagus from the burning caused by acid reflux

Jerry Tee / Performer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for many years, since ordering directly from you, and find it is beneficial to me as a professional vocalist. It works very well for me and I would recommend it to anyone for whatever ails them in either vocalizing or excessive speaking needs. It is pleasant and leaves no offensive aftertaste.

Save money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

rather than buying the small boxes of 24 lozenges, I purchase a bottle - saves a lot of money. I keep several in a plastic container in my purse. If I start coughing or have a sore throat, I have the lozenges, handy.

These also help stomach aches!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These little tablets are also wonderful for minor upset stomachs. What coats the throat will also coat the stomach!

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They helped my throat, but have a very gentle action.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste good! Relieve mild sore throat.

could not get along without them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these. I could not get along without them, especially during allergy season. They help so much with that scratchy throat, makes you cough, thing.

1 2 3