Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helps to soothe and relieve the soreness in my throat.

Wouldn't be without them

Posted by Reviewer2891743 on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After joining a choir, I noticed I would get a tickle in my throat even though I had water to drink. I checked the internet to see what would be good for a throat tickle. Thayers was one of the brands mentioned. I went to my local health food store and bought a box, liked them so much I went back and bought a bottle. The health food store moved to an area inconvenient for me to go to, so I went back on the internet and found IHerb. I purchased several bottles in the cherry flavor, tangerine and several boxes of the maple flavor. I keep the lozenges on my night stand, in my purse and in the kitchen cupboard. They work great when I have to sing or do a lot of talking, before exercising and when I take a walk. I've noticed that as I've gotten older, my throat seems to be dryer. So I always let one dissolve in my mouth before going to bed. No more waking up feeling like I'm choking to death from a dry throat. I've also noticed that they help a burn from acid reflux. I get that once in a while and the lozenges work great. I've given them to others who have been helped with the same issue.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2142999 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these are great! I'm a singer myself, & they have helped me a ton!

Posted by Reviewer1172069 on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you do a lot of talking, these work great for keeping your throat from getting dry.

Very soothing

Posted by KennyH on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these! Very soothing for a sore throat, especially if you have reflux. They taste great.

Good for Pregnancy heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

pretty good for heartburn during pregnacy.

Aras

Posted by 4951833795939813221 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and I can give it to my little sister and relief her throat so she can had a peaceful sleeping

Elm Bark Oral Demulcent

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Natural way, no side effect, not only for sore throat.

best natural lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2204192 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've been using this product for over 10 years. Normally we are sensitive to anything that isn't "natural". These lozenges calm any sensitivities we might have

A MUST HAVE for delicate throats!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years now, and I love it! At first, I could only find it in small boxes of lozenges, but this jar is fantastic to have around! (I keep some in a small ziplock in my purse, too). I think it was used many, many years ago for singers...I use it any time I have to talk a lot (which is often), and especially at night if I get a "tickle" in my throat. They're great for minor sore throats. These lozenges are NOT hard candy! They are softer, yet dissolve very slowly in your mouth. I feel safer giving these to my child, rather than hard lozenges. The taste is very pleasant, very mild, very soothing. This is a must have in my house... we laugh about the name "Slippery Elm", but it truly is a blessing!

1 2 3