Not a candy lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really liked these. Not like the candy/sugar lozenges. More like compacted slippery elm powder with the maple adding sweetness. Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by Cymriccat on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Slippery elm is good for my reflux problem.

4 Stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Apart from the taste which takes some getting used to, great product!

Very good for hiking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These lozenges are fantastic to keep mouth humid durin physical activity

tin is too hard to open

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The formula seems good with these lozenges, though I didn't notice any big difference when it came to soothing my throat. The noticeable problem for me will be getting the tin opened quickly enough when I feel a cough coming on. It really seems to get stuck closed and for the force needed to open it sent several lozenges flying up in the air and landing on the floor. The texture is powdery rather than like hard candy so that is something to consider for those having aversions to anything that may seem chalky. The flavor is okay, not too sweet. Will try to find a different container for use in the future.

OK

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are ok. Not bad, not great. They dissolve and almost crumble a bit too quickly in my mouth in my opinion, and don't soothe my throat for very long.

Bonne idée mais mauvais rendu...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'avoue, ce qui m'a séduire au premier abord c'est sa boîte ^^ hélas, la texture de ces comprimés est désagréable en bouche, et n'a pas de goût (je m'attendais à un petit gout de sirop d'érable...). Cependant je ne l'ai pas testé en cas de maux de gorge pour le moment...

Pack a punch, no choke hazard for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small, dissolving throat lozenges that I can give to my three year old without fear of choking. These taste great, soothe the throat (really) and are based on a quality natural remedy. All good things

Enjoyable and Medicinal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Several other reviewers have mentioned using these lozenges for Post Nasal Drip. I concur. I have terrible allergies and daily post nasal drip. These are the most helpful item I've found. They save me hours of discomfort and distress. I will keep them on hand at all times.

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is just great even when your tummy is upset and u need something to suck, been taking slippery elm tablets for yrs and this is a extra bonus.

1 2