Page 1 - Reviews - The Honest Company, Honest Diapers, Size 4, 22-37 Pounds, Space Travel, 23 Diapers - iHerb
US

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love these diapers... The quality is the same as other diapers... The size is just right and no leaks... Love the package and design...use it for nights as wl no leaks...ingredients seem to good as I haven't had problems with diaper rash on my draughts bottom... The design is colorful and vibrant.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The old honest company diapers are way better than the newly designed ones. Scoop them up while you still can!! Size is right on par and they smell pure. The new design has a strong chemical smell and unfortunately won’t be of any use to us. The ingredients are pure and natural and the quality is there. The package size is perfect to last us a week with a 16 month old.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great diapers from a great brand. Gentle on sensitive skin and really absorbent- used them overnight for my two year old and they held up great with no leaks

Posted on May 11, 2022

Really happy with these diapers! We love in a tropical climate so they work great. My baby is 2 month and we didn’t have any problems with blow out, however keep in mind that the diapers run small, so size up if you are in between!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Honest brand diaper is our Go To brand of diapers. Not only are they absorbent and gentle of babes skin, who can resist the adorable prints they come in!

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I’m very satisfied with these diapers, they don’t cause rash to my daughter and they’re chlorine, fragrance and lotion free. The only problem is the shipping cost! That why I will probably stop ordering these otherwise I was so happy with them.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good quality diapers, needed larger size diapers. The patterns are cute and it looks like there are some newer patterns which are also cute. I will be ordering them soon.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

True to size, but recently, when my baby gets older, the Diaper doesn't seem to hold the liquid as much as before, she is now 14 months. One Diaper can't last a whole night.

Monaa25
Posted on May 7, 2022

Good packaging and quality, the size fits will to my baby 4kg .. no irritation while using it

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Absolutely love this brand of diapers. The prints are cute, the diapers are soft and they don’t leak!